new store in tdot.............

doom

someone get me a late pass...i can't believe i slept through the news...

this is gonna be great for toronto heads...

i'm glad there are more and more stores popping up in the city...i think it's great for toronto...it's even nicer when you have shops doing their own thing...enough of the boutiques selling hype brands...

i've been waiting for someone in the city to do something like this...it was only a matter of time till matt locked it up...

Edited by MyMindSpray on Sep 12, 2005 at 11:56 AM

Quote: yo shut the fuck up chico..... thats what its called dont hate appreciate

sorry, i forgot about how dumb y'all from 'tdot' are. so i guess manitoba is "mdot", saskatchewan is 'sdot", the yukon is "ydot' etc.... no wonder toronto is third rate in canada. keep it up tdotter's, you just keep on winning and whining. icon_smile.gif

i will keep all of you hipsters posted when the store is open and all that. support matt. he is one guy who knows the shit and knows it before anyone else. he brought shit in like stone island, rogans, belstaff and all these t-shirt companies way way back. he also carries palladiums.

the eclipse is nigh

the store is at 877 queen st west. should be open this weekend. sunday for sure.

i know for a fact that they have those super pricey levi's from japan. they have that sick one that looks like the pair they found in the mines in san fran. about 4 to 5 bills. and of course the vintage army gear!!!!

check da shit out!!!!!!

the eclipse is nigh