FS : UBIQ Grace Black/White US10

ninja07

Worn Once only for few hours. Very good condition as seen from the pics, minimal scuffing, marks, stains etc, hardly noticeable. Comfortable, top quality black leather and white suede. Comes with everything, original black box, wrappings and extra white laces. I am letting them go only because I am usually a us11 and these are pretty much true to size.

Asking US$ 150 shipped worldwide, inclusive of Paypal fees and all. Payment by Paypal.

PM or reply here if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

wow seriously, I had no idea....apologies for my ignorance....thanks for informing guys.

Just to clear things up. It retails for US 190 here and I paid 170 at the sale. I am asking just 30 extra to ship it out registered with tracking all and Paypal fees etc. Thats how I ended up with 200. simple arithmatic.

Just my luck i guess. Anyway, seems like I will be coinsidering offers then, anyone wants to, please contact me.

Thanks

i don't understand your price drop, you can get them for 90$ brand spanking new and your'e asking 150$ for a slightly worn pair..

You do not need to understand. Anyway, this thread is about the sale of the above item and not about how much it costs from various sources. If you want to, please start a new discussion thread in Supershopper.

As in all cases, its a willing seller, willing buyer situation. If no one's willing to buy it at this price, so be it. I'll keep it. It would be pointless for me to sell at 90, I might as well close this thread now. I do not need anyone to tell me its too expensive blah blah.....

Unless you are interested please keep your comments to yourself. Thanks.