SUFU Rice Cookers. What's Really Good.

Guest jmatsu

sanyo-ecj-v10_5907.jpg

It’s time to make another hot pick for your ultra modern kitchen. Sanyo will soon be releasing two types of new rice cookers, ECJ-XP10 (white and black) and ECJ-V10 (champagne gold) on September 1, 2007 - nicknamed the “Takumi Jyundou Odoridaki” (Maestro’s Pure Cooker Dancing and Boiling). It uses a kettle made of pure copper that is put between Stainless steel and aluminum alloy for fast heating and increasing the heat retaining properties.

The company says that for the first time ever, Die- cast aluminum has been used for the frame of the body which is more sturdy and easy to clean as compared with resin that was used in former products. Newly adopted major technologies are used in manufacturing the new IH pressure rice cooker series. You will have to shell out nearly $1,074 to bring these luxury cookers to your kitchen shelves.

post your shit!

i have a zojirushi jawn from costco

it was 85 bucks-ish.

compared to the 45000 yen beast that my mother uses, my rice always turns out super soft and weird. i manually have to adjust the water lvl...

i cant even find decent rice over here

straight zojirushi son

don't fuck with the elephant

I wish this sufficed for a post and I didn't have to also add 10chars.

product_glam_12_2.gif

this will cook rice better than any rice cooker on the market.

the pressurized environment this cooker creates is actually the closest you can come to cooking rice the way traditional peoples in china and japan cooked rice. I guarantee you will never taste better rice.

www.kuhnrikon.com

whtevr happened to a pot of boiling water and rice, like the traditional shit? da fucc $1000 rice science.

That's nuts company provides rice cooker. Why does that surprise me?

@ alva : man ,yan!!

i like my Tiger better.

I (my family) also have a tiger but then again I know nothing about rice cookers. Don't care so much for how they look just function, am I making rice wrong when the pot is wet when I put it in?