I'M HITTING COPENHAGEN, ANTWERP AND BERLIN...HELP ME OUT!

justinkase

antwerp aka werp is according to me the most chill/nice city in belgien/belgië/belgique. If your looking for shopping areas, i recommend you the "Kammerstraat" and the parallel streets, there is a shop where you can buy jackets and other clothes from the same brand as usher is wearing in some videos, including "burn", though I hate that song. there is Also a nice place called "Fish & Chips" selling hiphop/vintage/skate, though a bit more exclusive.

Mamadoo is a restaurant i hardly recommend, creative, trendy and very nice food.

Copenhagen is a very nice city, though a bit overpriced, nice fashion though as henrik vibskov who has his base there, a nice café/restaurant is the café Europa placed in the famous area Ströget, on Amagertorv 1, with their top barista Troels Overdal Poulsen you can drink the best coffee in the world, because he just won the WBC, world barista champions. Whay nice food aswell, try their sandwich menu, served with fried sweet potato chips;P

I know you don't have to look long to find nice places in berlin, very broad chicoe there, though i hate german people(I am dutch)

antwerp aka werp is according to me the most chill/nice city in belgien/belgië/belgique. If your looking for shopping areas, i recommend you the "Kammerstraat" and the parallel streets, there is a shop where you can buy jackets and other clothes from the same brand as usher is wearing in some videos, including "burn", though I hate that song. there is Also a nice place called "Fish & Chips" selling hiphop/vintage/skate, though a bit more exclusive.

Mamadoo is a restaurant i hardly recommend, creative, trendy and very nice food.

Copenhagen is a very nice city, though a bit overpriced, nice fashion though as henrik vibskov who has his base there, a nice café/restaurant is the café Europa placed in the famous area Ströget, on Amagertorv 1, with their top barista Troels Overdal Poulsen you can drink the best coffee in the world, because he just won the WBC, world barista champions. Whay nice food aswell, try their sandwich menu, served with fried sweet potato chips;P

I know you don't have to look long to find nice places in berlin, very broad chicoe there, though i hate german people(I am dutch)

antwerp aka werp is according to me the most chill/nice city in belgien/belgië/belgique. If your looking for shopping areas, i recommend you the "Kammerstraat" and the parallel streets, there is a shop where you can buy jackets and other clothes from the same brand as usher is wearing in some videos, including "burn", though I hate that song. there is Also a nice place called "Fish & Chips" selling hiphop/vintage/skate, though a bit more exclusive. And if you want JEWelry, go to the JEWish area next to the central station, DON'T MISS THIS! a 5 miles long street, ONLY JEWelry shops/boutiques. BLINGBLING!

Copenhagen is a very nice city, though a bit overpriced, nice fashion though as Henrik Vibskov who has his base there, a nice café/restaurant is the café Europa placed in the famous area Ströget, on Amagertorv 1, with their top barista Troels Overdal Poulsen you can drink the best coffee in the world, because he just won the WBC, world barista champions. Whay nice food aswell, try their sandwich menu, served with fried sweet potato chips;P On Ströget you can also find exclusive fashion, and don't miss the tivoli. But i would look for a hotel somewhere else than in the neighbourhood of ströget, because of the over-pricing.

I know you don't have to look long to find nice places in berlin, very broad choice there in fashion, food and hotels, though i hate german people(I am dutch).

People say you are lucky if you find anything from me, i don't say shit.

"Kammerstraat" should be "Kammenstraat".

I suppose "hardly" should be "strongly"?

About (east) Berlin.. I found it quite hard to find the good stuff. Every single neighborhood in Berlin is like an entire city in itself. Can't just walk around and see what kind of spots you run into.. the good stuff is spread all over town and the place is huge. SO my advice would be to do a lot of research before going. Make a list of shops/bars/clubs you want to check out and talk to the locals. They know what's going on.

And another thing.. Berliner are very laid back, friendly and open minded. Props.

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

well, I can only speak for Berlin as I live here...

definitely more interesting is the eastern part of town namely Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg. you will find many small individual shops there, lots of bars, clubs and restaurants plus a nice mix of new and old in terms of architecture and style.

the western part is more modern and commercially orientated. there you will find the usual selection in terms of shopping as in every other major european city (H&M, Zara, Mango, Foot Locker, department stores etc.)

>> i was just in berlin this past june and july, explored a lot of the city, and it was amazing. the areas north/norhwest of alexanderplatz in east berlin have the best of everything, especially prenzlauer berg.

for shopping, i would hit up alte schonhauser (between and torstrasse and munzstrasse) and munzstrasse. here you will find bestshop, which is awesome, bless, apc, and apartment, among many other great shops. also, i ate at a very good vietnamese restaurant here. u bahn/s bahn stops at rosa-luxemburg platz or weinmeisterstrasse.

kastanienalle (between torstasse and eberswalder strasse) in the heart of prenzlauer berg has a ton of stuff. supalife kiosk is very cool. u bahn/s bahn stops at rosenthaler platz or eberwalder strasse.

you absolutely must go to tacheles, the still surviving artist squat colony that started right after the opening of the wall. this place (open gallery/bar/club/living space/community/piece of architecture) was definitely my favorite experience in berlin, and one of the coolest places that i have been to in the world. do not miss. u bahn/s bahn stop oranienburger tor.

some of the places i have mentioned are listed in the superfuture cities berlin section:

http://superfuture.com/city/city/selected.cfm?city=77

>> i was just in berlin this past june and july, explored a lot of the city, and it was amazing. the areas north/norhwest of alexanderplatz in east berlin have the best of everything, especially prenzlauer berg.

for shopping, i would hit up alte schonhauser (between and torstrasse and munzstrasse) and munzstrasse. here you will find bestshop, which is awesome, bless, apc, and apartment, among many other great shops. also, i ate at a very good vietnamese restaurant here. u bahn/s bahn stops at rosa-luxemburg platz or weinmeisterstrasse.

kastanienalle (between torstasse and eberswalder strasse) in the heart of prenzlauer berg has a ton of stuff. supalife kiosk is very cool. u bahn/s bahn stops at rosenthaler platz or eberwalder strasse.

you absolutely must go to tacheles, the still surviving artist squat colony that started right after the opening of the wall. this place (open gallery/bar/club/living space/community/piece of architecture) was definitely my favorite experience in berlin, and one of the coolest places that i have been to in the world. do not miss. u bahn/s bahn stop oranienburger tor.

some of the places i have mentioned are listed in the superfuture cities berlin section:

http://superfuture.com/city/city/selected.cfm?city=77