Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

Recap of my dream from last night:

I am walking through an unfamiliar part of the city late at night (think Eyes Wide Shut) accompanied by a dream friend, a hilarious black guy (e.g. Skeeter from Doug).

Skeeter and I run into my real life ex-girlfriend, who I start to passionately kiss in the middle of the street. Soon after we move to an abandoned stoop and remove each others clothes. We start to have slow, passionate sex as if we are the last two people on Earth (while Skeeter videotapes the whole thing on a camcorder).

I am in heaven as the love making continues. As I touch her and move down her body (deciding to go down on her) she advises me on how to touch her (which I appreciate). Once I reach her vagina, I start to softly pet and rub her clit, then move in head first and start to lick and suck it (with eyes closed).

She continues to give counsel which at this point is annoying the shit ouf it me. I stop and look up, tell her to STFU because I know what I'm doing. Then I realize there's a piece of food or something in my mouth. I look down and see there is a white stone where her clit should be. A giant tonsil stone. I start to spit up and gag and I pull my hand out of her, which is by now covered in small tonsil stones. I gag and spit up, screaming aloud, and meanwhile she is angrily putting her clothes back on and Skeeter has fled the scene.

Recap of my dream from last night:

I am walking through an unfamiliar part of the city late at night (think Eyes Wide Shut) accompanied by a dream friend, a hilarious black guy (e.g. Skeeter from Doug).

Skeeter and I run into my real life ex-girlfriend, who I start to passionately kiss in the middle of the street. Soon after we move to an abandoned stoop and remove each others clothes. We start to have slow, passionate sex as if we are the last two people on Earth (while Skeeter videotapes the whole thing on a camcorder).

I am in heaven as the love making continues. As I touch her and move down her body (deciding to go down on her) she advises me on how to touch her (which I appreciate). Once I reach her vagina, I start to softly pet and rub her clit, then move in head first and start to lick and suck it (with eyes closed).

She continues to give counsel which at this point is annoying the shit ouf it me. I stop and look up, tell her to STFU because I know what I'm doing. Then I realize there's a piece of food or something in my mouth. I look down and see there is a white stone where her clit should be. A giant tonsil stone. I start to spit up and gag and I pull my hand out of her, which is by now covered in small tonsil stones. I gag and spit up, screaming aloud, and meanwhile she is angrily putting her clothes back on and Skeeter has fled the scene.

wow what a vivid picture (5) but what is a tonsil stone exactly?

^what was wrong with that?

"a different lover is not a sin"

-- born this way

"your beliefs, your values, our values, are the real canadian values. [crowd cheers] and you know my position, you know the position of the conservative party of canada. when elected prime minister at the next election, whenever that may be, we’ll bring in legislation that will define marriage as a union of one man and one woman."

-- stephen harper