Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

i feel like if amy winehouse were to talk and have speech bubbles come out, this is how the text in that bubble would look.

thats a trip ive thought about this before whilst faded.

If when people spoke it came out in bubbles, and in order to hear the words you'd need to pop the bubble containing that sentence or paragraph.

and bubbles could last a long time... so say you're walking and a bubble meant for someone else has drifted your way, you could pop it and listen.

as for images...

gapingvaginawithfootballinside.jpg

vaginawithbaldguysheadinside_fake.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - adsf
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - adsf

In times of suffering, we embrace throwbacks who sound somewhat authentic. That doesn't mean that she wouldn't be considered complete phony crap in the context of a more creative generation. I'd still slip it to her though.

2d599LJhQSw

wtf? i don't know.

this didnt make me uncomfortable cause it reminded me of Dizzy Gillespie. 10trumpmc0.jpg

its weird cause for some reason i can stomach alot of things, shit i was watching a gastric bypass on tv during lunch, but some of the pics ive seen do bother me

TinyBAR1202_468x624.jpg

link to article?

jesus christ

I thought it was all one incident until a fourth of the way in

yeah, don't click one this.

yeah. i dunno why i looking through the whole thing, almost analyzing each pic. i have been wearing my seat belt everyday since .