Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

I know this video isn't as bad as other animal cruelty videos, but it's still pretty fucked. a friend sent me this video and also told me the guys got arrested (thank god) shit is messed up..

This has become the next-level animal cruelty thread.

That kind of abuse just makes me so angry. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I actually feel sicker watching that than human violence. I'd love to see these "hard" types pull that kind of shit in the prison yard. They'd get fucking stomped sooooo fast.

The guy got 90 days in prison and a $750 fine? Are you fucking serious? What is that, 3 months and a couple of PS3s. Imagine if he did that to another human, unprovoked. It'd be 3 years at least... I hope that motherfucker gets his 90 days and I hope he gets sodomized til he shits his intenstines.

This has become the next-level animal cruelty thread.

That kind of abuse just makes me so angry. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I actually feel sicker watching that than human violence. I'd love to see these "hard" types pull that kind of shit in the prison yard. They'd get fucking stomped sooooo fast.

The guy got 90 days in prison and a $750 fine? Are you fucking serious? What is that, 3 months and a couple of PS3s. Imagine if he did that to another human, unprovoked. It'd be 3 years at least... I hope that motherfucker gets his 90 days and I hope he gets sodomized til he shits his intenstines.

Look, the authorities will continue to fail the american public when it comes to legitimately enforcing animal cruelty laws. Animals are seen as property. The laws in place are already weak enough. People will have to start taking the law into their own hands.