Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

This is a pretty popular scene girl rap group. One of their old songs has more than 4 million plays. Their newer stuff have 100k+.

l_b6d9166adc567c3048e68c898de15d56.jpg

l_239c1c37c9203323b7cf2a916b640146.jpg

bulOWYoULmo

this is an extremely shortened version of an interview i did with these broads, it is actually like 20 minutes long but my editor for some reason mangled the best parts

they're funny in a sort of retarded way

bulOWYoULmo

this is an extremely shortened version of an interview i did with these broads, it is actually like 20 minutes long but my editor for some reason mangled the best parts

they're funny in a sort of retarded way

In that they are retarded?

Based on the neg rep I got in the GIF thread, this belongs in here, and is being moved as such.

^*sigh*... We've already been through this before. I come to this thread to see disgusting shit so I can't neg, but fuck... could you be a little less enthusiastic about sharing/repeat posting horrible shit?

not a picture but a pretty disturbing video

[stooptube]animal cruelty video[/stooptube]

wtf that snapping turtle thing is fuckign stupid

fuck that guy who did that and filmed it

fucker should burn in hell

seriously

^*sigh*... We've already been through this before. I come to this thread to see disgusting shit so I can't neg, but fuck... could you be a little less enthusiastic about sharing/repeat posting horrible shit?

be that as it may, snapping turtles are uncouth, vile looking creatures.

behold, the alligator snapping turtle...id love to blast one of these shits with a 12 gauge.

TurtleDays052909.jpg?t=1274843800

be that as it may, snapping turtles are uncouth, vile looking creatures.

behold, the alligator snapping turtle...id love to blast one of these shits with a 12 gauge.

TurtleDays052909.jpg?t=1274843800

ok so feeding wittle cute mice to predators is cruel and inhumane but blasting a turtle with a shotgun is cool? i see your logic there...