Do you let fat people use the airplane?

Charlie Delta

you know how airlines have weight limits on luggage, or you have to pay extra? i think it should be a total combined weight between luggage and passenger, have them fat fucks get on the scale with their luggage and i'll get on the scale with mine, and then we'll see who has to pay extra.

I'm not going to get into the whole pay-by-the-pound arguement, but if that's the case, everybody needs to get on a scale with their bags to tax the heaving packers as much as the heavy eaters!

My thing is I don't want to be touched! I paid for the seat and the space above it and whether an arm or ass or anything else crosses into my seat, you've violated the space I paid for. The armrest is sort of my DMZ. When I fly, I just want to sleep and be left alone. Having some massive thigh heating up the left side of my body does not help!

:)

I'm not going to get into the whole pay-by-the-pound arguement, but if that's the case, everybody needs to get on a scale with their bags to tax the heaving packers as much as the heavy eaters!

My thing is I don't want to be touched! I paid for the seat and the space above it and whether an arm or ass or anything else crosses into my seat, you've violated the space I paid for. The armrest is sort of my DMZ. When I fly, I just want to sleep and be left alone. Having some massive thigh heating up the left side of my body does not help!

:)

You are entitled to the armrest to your right, not the one to your left (or so I was taught at some fucking thing or other when I was a kid). The trick is to always take the leftmost window seat and then ruthlessly enforce your armrest rights! If necessary, wear spikes on your right elbow. That's your space.

I don't give a crap.... what I can't stand is smelly people... seriously... imagine being in a 12 hours flight sitting next to a person with strong body odour... then you'd be thankful that you've got "fat" people on board instead...

fat people tend to smell though

I don't give a crap.... what I can't stand is smelly people... seriously... imagine being in a 12 hours flight sitting next to a person with strong body odour... then you'd be thankful that you've got "fat" people on board instead...

fat people tend to smell though