[b]Flat Head F380[/b] Need advice/help with Soaking procedure

fhunkit

Hey guys,

well this is my problem.

My aunty from Hong Kong arrived at holland today and she brought me a pair of Flat Head F380's in W33. (usual I'm a nudie's 31 or 32W) They fit me quite well.

and that is the point. I haven't soaked them yet. I like the bit regular/loose fit, bit variation on my other slim jeans..

So my problem is; would they still fit me after the soak? They would shrink up to +/- 1,25" in the waist after the soak and stretch back max 1" again, reading Selfedge's information. What would be the best method to soak them and for how long? (hours?)

- Cold soak for 1 hour or 3 hours?

- Warm soak for 1 hour or 3 hours?Or am I thinking completely wrong?

here some fit pictures (Made when I got them just like half a day or so)

qnwei9.jpg

As you see they're a bit loose at the back, but that should be solved by soaking..

Any advice or help is appreciated...

Bas./fhunkit

This could have gone in the small questions thread, but anyway.

I'd say soak them in warm water, but for the first 30 minutes or so sit in the bathtub while wearing them (this also turns you skin nice and red...) and after that let them soak for another hour (and a half) but jam a wooden coathanger (or something that doesn't bend) in the waist, so the waist won't shrink down any further

There's enough room in the thighs and legs and inseam still.

More importantly, don't pop your collar!

• 3 weeks later...
cold soak the bitch for an hour and air dry. it'll shrink but not as much if you use a dryer. looks baggy on you anyway.

good advice

More importantly, don't pop your collar!

great advice