FS/IC: Rick Owens Hooded Leather Jacket FW07, Ann Demeulemeester Moleskin Button Shrt

ddohnggo

SOLD

MA+ wishbone thin belt $310 sz small

IC CCP BOX JEANS SZ 50 FW07

FS Label Under Construction fine cotton knit black henley sz 46

FS Rick Owens Exploder FW 07 sweatpants sz small - with silk inserts $400

these are brand new. girlfriend won't go out in public with me wearing these. they gotta go!

same as these ones this guy is rocking

measurements

waist - 29.5" (but will stretch several inches because of the elastic waist, plus it has drawstrings to bring them in)

rise - 10"

inseam - 32"

hem - 6.9"

l1010051cj9.jpg

rick053uz0.jpg

FS: Ann Demeulemeester FW07 BNW size S moleskin white shirt $295 shipped -> $230 shipped -> $205 shipped -> $200 shipped

shoulder to shoulder - 17"

pit to pit - 20"

top to bottom - 29"

shoulder to sleeve end - 26"

l1000956yg0.jpg

l10009571zk4.jpg

IC: Ann Demeulemeester layered vest size small $350

s/s 2007 layered vest in a size small. not sure i want to part with it so this is an interest check.

img4962sh3.jpg

img4963zx0.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how your fencing jkt is carelessly tossed to the ground with such effortless nonchalance. When I was younger, just outta college, I had this marc jacobs suit which cost me around 2k (i later sold it on ebay), but when I knew some chick was going to come over later, I did a similar thing and carefully tossed/positioned the suit on my bedroom floor (labels exposed of course), and it actually worked one one occassion -- i actually think she was jealous cuz she didnt own any MJ herself. Man, i am so pathetic.

bump 4 great items I wish I could afford.

I really regret not being able to take that RO jacket off your hands.

let this thread be a motivational tool for you to go out into the world and achieve a great many things in life, so that ultimately ddohnggo sah jang neem and his loyal followers of DMZ may prosper off of the white man's beasting of and desire to kopulate high end italian made goods. \\\

KOREA #1. YAY!

sleazie would you be willing to lend (give) a poor up and coming white child some money to support the greater cause of furthering Korean supermarket hegemony?

The quickest way to have someone out of your life is to lend them some money. Chaz Palminteri taught me that. I would not want to lose you in that way.