Built by Wendy Spring 2008

jeepster

some nice button-downs but they look to be cut really weird, that kangaroo pocket crew sweatshirt though might be coppable.

they're cut really really long. like i'm a big guy, and when i tried on a large, it was down below my crotch. i think they're meant to do that oversized look with. i'm not into that whole look, but i believe they're intentionally cut for that sorta style.

interesting. some of the jackets are pretty nice.

how's the quality? are most, if not all their items fit big?

the jackets are decent, a bit boxy. sleeves are all long, which is nice. most of the t's are still printed on AA, but they do have some of their own printed on BbyW t's. everything is sorta longish, but the button downs especially.

the jackets are decent, a bit boxy. sleeves are all long, which is nice. most of the t's are still printed on AA, but they do have some of their own printed on BbyW t's. everything is sorta longish, but the button downs especially.

oh word? thanks for the link, i might police that "yachting" jacket

ive always had trouble finding decent clothes that have a long enough torso fit

oh word? thanks for the link, i might police that "yachting" jacket

ive always had trouble finding decent clothes that have a long enough torso fit

i tried it on in the soho store in december. it's a tad boxy, but its a well constructed garment, has long sleeves, and its warm as hell.

• 6 months later...

I keep trying on their shirts... and I have a sneaking suspicion that most men's shirts would fit much better on butch chicks who tape-down their breasts for hiding purposes... or would fit well on wide shouldered men with really really skinny arms. Basically... shirts fit very uniquely.