visvim online or in NYC, anyone?

its a japanese shoe brand..

thier stuff is unlike what any of the other shoe companies are doing

some people don't like thier shoes because they think they look too similar to moccasins

but thats for you to decide

thier most popular shoe is the fbt --

javascript:popupWindow('http://store.slamjam.it/store//popup_image.php?pID=574')

my favorite is the undercover x electric cottage x visvim FBT http://www.conceptshop.com.hk/sneakers/2004/15-19Apr/visvimfbtucec.htm

im getting me one of those icon_smile_big.gif

hey all.... so who is Delta? would be great if we can find a dealer here in Holland.

so 925 you sell Visvim? Im really interested in the FBT's especially the ones with the knitted detaill back...... but the Koongs are great too... does anyone know the sizing are they a big make?

ANyone from Holland in this site? new to this town and... would like to meet new people....

Quote:

hey all.... so who is Delta? would be great if we can find a dealer here in Holland.

so 925 you sell Visvim? Im really interested in the FBT's especially the ones with the knitted detaill back...... but the Koongs are great too... does anyone know the sizing are they a big make?

ANyone from Holland in this site? new to this town and... would like to meet new people....

--- Original message by jristian on Jul 16, 2004 01:38 PM

i don't sell

the biggest size they made is US11