Zig Zag shoes. Info?

Charlie Delta

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a pair of blue ones but don't want to pay a lot for them on sites that don't ship. Can i find these at my local bario or is this only a west coast mexican thing?

Hey Hey....

First, link :

http://www.skateworks.com/store/index.php?cPath=77_84

.......just got a few pairs today, arrived in VA from CA in about a week, shipping isnt bad at all either, price or time....theyre $17.95 a pair, have laced lows and chukkas as well as the classic slip ons and the new cougars, im not a huge fan of the latter but i love these laced chukkas and the laced lows, Im wearing the chukkas, and ordered another, Im a 9, and Id recommend sizing down at least a half size, personally Im going one size down to an 8 after wearing these today. PS, they just got new stock in so hurry up, last time they went in days, only had odd sizes left....12's,

Man these people are such assholes I sent them an E-mail on Sunday saying it has been two weeks and I haven't heard anything from them. Now I just sent them another E-mail saying I am going to contact paypal if I don't get a response from them in the next two days.

Ah great, just as I've already ordered them from papichulos ...

Edit - I didn't pay for any shipping, so presumably they'll be asking me for more money when they realise. Things don't seem to happen very fast around there.

• 2 weeks later...

the spot i've always grabbed these in nyc is on 2nd and 3rd, west side of the street next to the bodega. it always looks closed with the window gates down, but that's probably because they sell a ton of fake jordans as well. they had the mids and lows... all were marked $20, but haggled to $15.

have always loved these, but my new pair has like a hollow heel or something to where it feels like i'm walking with my heel below the ball of my foot. its almost like the heel is like "walls" of rubber with gaps instead of being solid. what the fuck. shit tore me up.

• 2 weeks later...

got some grey low top zig zags from my trip to nyc at 2nd and 3rd street.

guy there told me to size down and i was hesitant but im glad i did.

after half a day of walking they stretch a lot. they are more like slip ons to me even tho they are laced. 20 bucks tho, who could complain

for ppl who want to wash the shoes, make sure u use light soap and do not dry in the sun cuz the sun is gonna warp color on the canvas

• 3 weeks later...

I have some what of a weird question to ask. Does anyone know where I can contact someone to talk about carrying zig zags in the store i work at? Maybe like a store that people get them from that we can just call and ask them about it. I know that's a little awkward but we're really interested in trying to get them here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...