I'd Like To Introduce My Online Magazine

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this

5zfpdg.jpg

proves it.

Oh really, dum? And your community college visual tools class level KKK sig was exceptionally enlightening. Infact, might I suggest you download an illustrator torrent so that you may wow us with your utterly magnificant pen tool skills by rehashing copywritten free internet images into a mocksurrealist dribble of manure proving only that, A) you have a shallow amatuerish concept of graphic design and B) you lack any actual artistic talent to create anything substantially innovative or visually pleasing.

By the way, how is that effort to becoming a sufu mod going? Are you getting your post numbers up fast enough with your menial thread discussions and trivial polls?

Oh really, dum? And your community college visual tools class level KKK sig was exceptionally enlightening. Infact, might I suggest you download an illustrator torrent so that you may wow us with your utterly magnificant pen tool skills by rehashing copywritten free internet images into a mocksurrealist dribble of manure proving only that, A) you have a shallow amatuerish concept of graphic design and B) you lack any actual artistic talent to create anything substantially innovative or visually pleasing.

By the way, how is that effort to becoming a sufu mod going? Are you getting your post numbers up fast enough with your menial thread discussions and trivial polls?

wait, what the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm glad you liked my sig though. :)

I will be superfuture23, you wait and see.

it is seemingly impossible to goad you into an altercation, isnt it?

i got that gundam when i was in 7th grade.

i do believe it is time for a sig off? yes?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...