FS: H&M mil. bomber jacket sz. 38, Converse Varvatos all-black leather purcells sz9

jwied82

1. Converse x Varvatos Jack Purcells limited edition, sz. 9

I wore these a couple times and i like them but i also have all black suede apc sneakers and the black apc x nikes and i find myself wearing either of those over these.

Kind of a snake-skin look to the leather. Thes are in excellent condition as can be seen in the pics and have a very thick and cushiony insole. Still have original box/tags/shoe bag Retailed at $145.

SOLD

P1310165.jpg

P1310166.jpg

P1310167.jpg

2. H&M bomber jacket, tagged size Eur 48 or US 38.

Bought this last winter and wore it maybe 2 or 3 times. It is thick and insulated and pretty warm, more of a wieght for winter than fall or spring.

SOLD

P1310172.jpg

P1310173.jpg

fit pic: for sizing reference im 5'9", 145 with a 34" chest

P1310168.jpg

3. Florsheim cordovan wingtips. Size 10.5 A. These are in good vintage condition, those theres a thin spot starting on the soles, especially on the right shoe, but they still have plenty of wear in them.

$25 shipped (within US)

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

4. Converse Pro Lo sneakers, sz. 9 (euro sz. 42.5). Bought these well over a year ago and only wore them a few times. In very good condition, some minor scuffing on toe and very minor indigo stains at top of ankle collar. Outsole is clean and shows virtually no wear, as can be seen in the pics.

Asking $25 shipped.

P2010179.jpg

P2010180.jpg

5. Unlisted black leather oxfords. size 9. Leather upper on a rubber sole. These obviously arent real high-quality shoes but i think they have a good shape and profile and are very simple. tan rubber sole is painted black on the side, but the black is rubbing off to show tan rubber a little, hopefully this can be seen in the pics. I'm getting rid of these because i just ordered a pair of similarly shaped black oxfords from barney's.

Asking $20 shipped (within US)

P2010182.jpg

P2010183.jpg