Sign in to follow this  
rhythmandsound

Supreme - older scans

the uptowns/midtowns? kinda like af1

the gravis collabo was the actual supreme shoes. the grey joints with supreme on the heel, no?

are you talking about the fila ripoffs (i think RNS has/had these) or the downlows/midtowns?

edit: these are dope!

Okay I was -really- stoked when these popped up on ebay a few weeks back and wanted to post some pics...clearly a direct rip of Fila's 'Original Fitness' (which i've always loved). Anyone remember what year these are from???...they came out before the Downlows and Midtowns. Also posted pics of the grey and brown pairs, which the guy who sold these to me is also selling (size 9.5 and 8.5 respectively...I'm a 10.5 btw and these fit perfectly). They weren't cheap, but if yr interested send me a pm and i'll give you his contact info... Anyway, enjoy!

img22187cr.jpg

img22224gg.jpg

img22298st.jpg

img22257fm.jpg

img22303sr.jpg

supreme1hu.jpg

supreme29yr.jpg

Those aren't them, the supreme/gravis shoe was so disguisting they're not even worth seeing

the gravis collabo was the actual supreme shoes. the grey joints with supreme on the heel, no?

you're probably talking about the DC Torsions? they're up in the shoes section of the randoms on the supreme site.

Those aren't them, the supreme/gravis shoe was so disguisting they're not even worth seeing

this is so true, worst shoe ever, but here they are anyway, from 2000:

gravisjy4.jpg

Clapton got a supreme bike. Pretty cool.

Jamal Williams!! Hopps represent

the uptowns/midtowns? kinda like af1

000_0004.jpg

thanks for not including the photo of terry richardson from that shoot (i mean that). the whole thing (and more) are up on mortensen's official site

Most people looking at this thread already know this shit, but I'll post this up anyway - from Skateboarder magazine in 2001:

15thingsyoudidntknowboung4.jpg

Damn I remember reading this article, I was maybe 13. I found out about bape, supreme from this very feature. Kinda cool to see it again. I threw out all my old mags when we moved. I remember wanting something supreme so bad but I couldn't get my hands on it cause of #5 and I didn't have my own money back then anyway.

sick thread... definitely missed this one.

anyone have more scans of those old ascii art ads? will scan the one i know is in an old fader i have from 2000 or so with eminem on the cover.

i'd like to see this thread get some more life now that there's plenty out there we know didn't make it in the rizzoli book.