Supreme - older scans

rhythmandsound

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks for the scans its just like my boy josue told me back then for skateboarders Supreme was the place to be and you would get props for having something supreme maybe a shirt or something since it was only in NYC

Thanks for the scans, interesting to read. Puts a lot in perspective with all the BS that surrounds brand.

Has anyone got a photo of Jebbia with a skateboard? Can't believe he was connected with Duffer. Two words: Jamie Oliver (americans wont get that).

Does Jebbia even get involved wiht the brand at all now, or does he just sit at home showing his kids re-runs of Grange Hill, while his accountant tells him news?

Im guessing getting a visa and staying in NY for work in hte 80's was a lot easier than it is now? I've met several people who've worked magazines and one for a graphic design company (the one who did Trump Vodka) and there's no way any of them could've or would've stayed longer.

And as for getting the fnances to just start up your own business, either the guy's scrimped and saved, whilst living like a pauper, or he just was rich.

nice.....

was jebbia linked with duffer? i dont think he was, i know he tried to get involved but read that eddie prendergast wasnt keen on him.

i have the arkitip supreme issue if anyone wants it uploaded?

I think the only way he was linked is that Duffer was sold at Union Ny way back in the day, I think it also got carried over at the Union LA in its early stages as well.

Please upload the arkitip, I don't remember reading. Thanks!