wings & horns S/S 08

the hood is decent. lots of room for wearing a hat. zips away into the collar which really helps give the collar structure so you can kind of shape it the way you want.

here's a link to fit pics. i'm not going to put them inline on this thread, i don't want to be a poster boy - so to anyone looking at them, please don't link to them, thanks.

http://inconduit.com/whbomb/

oh, so the bomber is waterproof? nice. how's the hood?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the shot of the shoes is from the roden gray blog originally, as is thisjkt.jpg

I was going to into the store today, however snow stops everything in vancouver. I'll probably make a stop in this weekend, and will update on anything interesting

This whole look is really great, I usually hate baseball caps but it's perfectly done here.

• 2 weeks later...

To tell the truth I actually like the shoes.. the black midsoles has that clean look, turns me on lol but seriously i think itll look very clean on feet .. The first jacket is also nice but I dont like the first longsleeve top although

• 1 month later...

Went by Nomad today and they've got another shipment in. There are some really nice seersucker shorts this season, both black/charcoal and dark/light brown striped. Some other shorts that looked nice, but I didn't get to take a closer look to see what the material is. They're reasonably priced too, and the fit is spot on, something I know is always a concern for shorts. Already grabbed a shirt from the first shipment, so it's nice to see the fleshed-out collection is pretty strong. Will try to get pics.

Guest ichan026
the hood is decent. lots of room for wearing a hat. zips away into the collar which really helps give the collar structure so you can kind of shape it the way you want.

here's a link to fit pics. i'm not going to put them inline on this thread, i don't want to be a poster boy - so to anyone looking at them, please don't link to them, thanks.

http://inconduit.com/whbomb/

This jacket is awesome. I tried it on at Holt Renfrew (Vancouver) today and it fits and looks great. The collar is like a double height collar so you can fold it down in half and button it down to make it a standard height collar. Love the look and everything but don't like the price after seeing how much the items were at the sample sale.

Hey, anyone know how the Wings+Horns shirts fit? Mostly interested in the U-neck/Crew necks that Blackbird just got in from S/S 08. I usually wear mediums in most brands that are slim fit.

Our tastes are frighteningly similar...

I grabbed the "Change For The Better" tee a while back in a small and it is a comfortable slim fit compared to the more tight fit I get from AA tees in the same size. Pit-to-pit is about 18.5-19", it's an odd cut to measure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this thread's a little old, but how do you wear a sneaker like that? Pretty much the same way as a regular pair of Chucks, or would you pop the tongue out and all that? Me, I'd keep it plain and simple.

I tried on a pair the other day at Gravity Pope, like, they just got them in, and they felt really great.. Freaking nice leather. The sizing is ample, too, I usually really need a 13, but the 12 fit pretty well..

I like the idea of a dirtied up pair of the white ones.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread's mad old, but if anyone has a foul weather bomber in medium, I'd be interested in buying it. If you're not selling, I'd like to at least hear the measurements. I have it in large and am wondering the pit to pit and shoulder to shoulder on a medium. Thanks