wings & horns S/S 08

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they're pretty nice.

constant struggle, i wish you would have put forth the effort into actually showing us other pieces from the line, rather then just a solitary pair of shoes you found on hypebeast.

I guess they're pretty big Visvim fans at CYC. Those are pretty much exactly the same as the Visvim x Sophnet Kiefers and pretty close to the Visvm x Sophnet Logans from last year.

Here's some pics of the new leather ones coming out in fall (there are metallic ones as well): http://www.slamxhype.com/2008/01/22/visvim-x-sophnet-black-zipper-kiefer-hi

and the Logans from summer: http://www.highsnobiety.com/home/the_daily_news/archive/2007/april/20/visvim_x_sophnet_logan/index.htm?tx_ttnews[backPid]=27&cHash=3c6462b0b9

Those look amazing. There is also an equally gorgeous low top sneaker.

Here is the "recycled cotton" U neck, along with a scarf:

wingshornsuneckwf6.jpg

The collection is small but it sounds like there will some great pieces -- especially basics. Crew/V/U necks which come in boxes (some in two packs), thermal pieces, terry hoodies and blankets, a few other outerwear pieces ("foul weather" bomber, trench, anorak, etc), slim and straight leg jeans, and some other things. It sounds very straight-forward and focused.

these are okay (and probably a lot cheaper than comparable stuff by CP or Visvim), but I doubt I'd cop. I think the only zip sneaks I've really liked were the Acne x Tretorn ones.

I'm going to doubt they're much cheaper than Visvim or CP, if they're cheaper at all, judging by the $720 pair of boots Wings&Horns did for F/W.

Based on the brand I'm sure they're great quality but I can't see buying footwear from a non-footwear brand unless the pricepoint was pretty reasonable.

That being said, if they do come in cheaper than Visvim or CP they'd be an interesting buy.

i called the shop - roden gray, in vancouver

604 689 7302

talked to ryan, great service. he shipped it express as soon as i placed the order. i just ordered the large, i'll get it tomorrow. there's one large left, and i think one medium, but don't quote me on that. don't know about smalls.

may i ask whom you called?

just got the jacket an hour ago. it's really great. even the cuffs and waist ribbing details are incredible. came with a tag to www.3xdry.com , the waterproofing material it uses. the collar is so nice, dramatic if you flip it up, well structured if you button it down. fits perfect (i got a large and i'm 6'4" 170). black riri zippers, lined sleeves. all around a really great piece.