Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

not even chain stitched! blasphemy!

I don't think it is chain-stitched because I remember reading back when these first came out last year in July they said they needed, "Special machines just to sew the fabric (denim)". Thats also why they have a zipper, because buttoning them would be quite painful, I'd imagine.

Awaiting highly publicized injuries due to heavy denim and subsequent banning of denim over 10oz in Britain.

edit: a couple of other groups have this stuff now too right.

I know Eight G has their 30 and I remember Edwin being involved somehow.

Mine, pretty much still unworn at this point. Working on APCs until winter.

^yeah, OnixNFs are pretty steep price wise, but they definitely look like a nice jean. Oni's attention to detail is a bit more precise than N&Fs, at least when it comes to construction.

I got a sized 1 down pair of Japan Heritage weird guys (30) than my original attempt, a size 31. Theyre stil stiff and snug right now but I think they'll stretch out to be pretty perfect

Photoon8-7-11at221AM2.jpgPhotoon8-7-11at221AM3.jpg?t=1312698707

and to take my old pair off my hands, check my signature, please

It would be hilarious to watch someone walk around in them, or better yet run. Or stand up. Or try to get something out of the pockets.

Hahaha. Yeah, I could see owning them simply for the sake of a collection, but why would you ever want to wear these?! Seeing people try to break in the elephants is hilarious enough to me. They just looks so goofy for such a long time before they start looking good.

Hahaha. Yeah, I could see owning them simply for the sake of a collection, but why would you ever want to wear these?! Seeing people try to break in the elephants is hilarious enough to me. They just looks so goofy for such a long time before they start looking good.

Hmm... elephants aren't even that heavy. Breaking in heavy denim isn't hard at all, and they actually start looking good just as fast as lighter denims?

For everyone in the Toronto area I was just in the Holt Renfrew in Vaughn MIlls and they have a whole bunch of deep indigo's, red wefts and some other N&F jeans in various sizes. Amazing deals too, $70 for the deep indigo's. I picked up a pair of the 26oz mega heavy weight black selevedge for $120. Ill post some pics later but great deals if I do say so myself!!

Hmm... elephants aren't even that heavy. Breaking in heavy denim isn't hard at all, and they actually start looking good just as fast as lighter denims?

I didn't say they were incredibly difficult to break in, merely that they took longer, which they do. The elephant 2s are 21 oz which is about as heavy as I'd like to wear and i think they look silly before they crease, though I'm sure they look great after. Just my opinion, you're certainly entitled to your's.

I didn't say they were incredibly difficult to break in, merely that they took longer, which they do. The elephant 2s are 21 oz which is about as heavy as I'd like to wear and i think they look silly before they crease, though I'm sure they look great after. Just my opinion, you're certainly entitled to your's.

E2s are 22oz. And to be honest they weren't that hard to break in, at least for me. Took me like 10 wears until they weren't uncomfortable.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-famous-denim-skinny-guy-jeans-broken-twill-selvedge-wash/3187549?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=naked_&_famous_denim_'skinny_guy'_jeans_(broken_twill_selvedge_wash):366333&cm_pla=bottoms:men:pant&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=87E85579-ED99-E011-8116-001517B1882A

been trying to find measurements on the skinny guy’s broken twill. Nordstorms only lists the waist size. My true waist size is 33, but I’m short as fuck(5’6). Does anyone know the length on the 33′s? I usually wear 33×30 but i don’t know the length on these.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-famous-denim-skinny-guy-jeans-broken-twill-selvedge-wash/3187549?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=naked_&_famous_denim_'skinny_guy'_jeans_(broken_twill_selvedge_wash):366333&cm_pla=bottoms:men:pant&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=87E85579-ED99-E011-8116-001517B1882A

been trying to find measurements on the skinny guy’s broken twill. Nordstorms only lists the waist size. My true waist size is 33, but I’m short as fuck(5’6). Does anyone know the length on the 33′s? I usually wear 33×30 but i don’t know the length on these.

yea its gonna be a 34 at least.

Don't worry about inseam. They are generally all standard inseam. You need to get them hemmed. You live in Los Angeles. Denim Revival, Self Edge, Amercian Rag denim bar, all those places can hem with a chain stitch.

No raw denim is going to come with different inseams standard. Also, BlueOwl workshop has great measurements on N&F Weird and Skinny Guy. As long as it's not a collabo pair, the measurements should be pretty standard across the board for the fit you pick.