Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

N&FxOni= high quality denim. I recently purchased a pair of Samurai 710 then a par of the OnixN&F. The oni is very slubby more slubby and iregular than the Samurai. the details are very nice.The denim actually feels pretty light weight comparied to the 19 oz samurai...i would like to post pick but cant figure out how to.I know this = noob..

\

N&FxOni= high quality denim. I recently purchased a pair of Samurai 710 then a par of the OnixN&F. The oni is very slubby more slubby and iregular than the Samurai. the details are very nice.The denim actually feels pretty light weight comparied to the 19 oz samurai...i would like to post pick but cant figure out how to.I know this = noob..

\

post url of picture here

Code is case sensitive.

Hey, I'm looking at getting some skinnyguy deep indigos. I'm a 30 in levis, should I go tts or down to a 29? Thx :)

I've personally never gone tts with naked & famous, skinnyguy down 1 wierdguy down 2. Best thing to do is to find where they sell it locally and try some on to see which size suits you. Email Brandon and he should be able to point you to the nearest stockist. I learned the hard way when I bought my first pair online.

Just got Naked&FamousxBigJohns today for $110 =) They're really skinny but that's probably because I sized down like 2' and got a 32. I might throw these in the rotation because they're clean. Thoughts on them?

I've personally never gone tts with naked & famous, skinnyguy down 1 wierdguy down 2. Best thing to do is to find where they sell it locally and try some on to see which size suits you. Email Brandon and he should be able to point you to the nearest stockist. I learned the hard way when I bought my first pair online.

Haha I've looked all over the place, they don't sell the skinnyguy within 125 miles of where I live. And do you know how much they'll stretch with wear? I saw a post earlier that said one pair grew 2 inches.

calling all short dudes~ 5' 5"-5' 8"

which cut works best for you?

It has nothing to do with your height, unless you are super tall. You can always get them hemmed, they are cut long to give you the freedom to cuff or stack.

What matters is your waist, thigh measurements, knee, etc. BlueOwl has great sizing charts.

It has nothing to do with your height, unless you are super tall. You can always get them hemmed, they are cut long to give you the freedom to cuff or stack.

What matters is your waist, thigh measurements, knee, etc. BlueOwl has great sizing charts.

i always thought it was more a cost issue to have the long inseam. they could easily make different inseam lengths but would cost more. so just do a long one size fits all inseam

i always thought it was more a cost issue to have the long inseam. they could easily make different inseam lengths but would cost more. so just do a long one size fits all inseam

Yes. That is exactly why they do it. Raw denim is STF and the inseam is long. These two factors accommodate for all sizes assuming you get the right fit in the thighs, waist, etc. By doing this, the companies all save money.

Whatever the reason, I'm personally glad they do it (standard inseam across the board). I'd rather pay for a hem than have a bunch of different inseams to choose from, and possibly sold out in my inseam. I think you're also missing the point that raw denim is still a fraction of the denim market and targeted at denim heads, who almost always will choose a longer inseam, or at least longer than your typical inseam. The longer ones would sell out first, and stores would be stuck with rack warmers that wouldn't sell.

The idea of them making different inseam lengths isn't only bad for them financially, it's bad for everyone; the wholesaler, the retailer, and the consumer who might not be able to get their hands on a pair because of a shortened inseam. If it's the same all around, the customer can do whatever they want with them, they are universally salable, etc.

Also the issue with unsanforized denim being STF, etc.

Whatever the reason, I'm personally glad they do it (standard inseam across the board). I'd rather pay for a hem than have a bunch of different inseams to choose from, and possibly sold out in my inseam. I think you're also missing the point that raw denim is still a fraction of the denim market and targeted at denim heads, who almost always will choose a longer inseam, or at least longer than your typical inseam. The longer ones would sell out first, and stores would be stuck with rack warmers that wouldn't sell.

The idea of them making different inseam lengths isn't only bad for them financially, it's bad for everyone; the wholesaler, the retailer, and the consumer who might not be able to get their hands on a pair because of a shortened inseam. If it's the same all around, the customer can do whatever they want with them, they are universally salable, etc.

Also the issue with unsanforized denim being STF, etc.

i wasn't making a case for different inseams. I want a longer inseam as well.

Holy fuck.

Blue Owl is accepting "Special orders" for N&F 32oz'ers. To be honest I thought these would be a lot more. But still a lot however, at least for me $495. Please someone get these, I would, if I wasn't as poor as Ethiopia :(

Link

Factuals:

" Only 130 pairs of this limited denim run will be made. The selvedge denim fabric was made on old shuttle looms in Okayama and it was so unbelievably hard to produce that the fabric will never be made again. The fabric uses a 1" x 1.5" yarn which is same thickness that is used to make carpet. The fabric ended up being so thick and heavy that it was impossible to sanforize, thus this denim model was only made as an unsanforized denim, so expect them to shrink down one size when washed. In production, it literally takes 3 people to make 2 pairs of denim in 1 single day (this factory is capable of making at least 100 pairs of denim in the same amount of time). Once complete, a pair of denim weighs over 5 lbs. This is denim history! And yes, it will stand on its own!

* Available in the "Weird Guy" fit which is slim with medium rise and tapers to the leg opening

* 32oz unsanforized raw selvedge denim

* Rope dyed in pure indigo

* 15oz super heavy weight cowhide leather patch

* 5 pocket, zipper fly closure

* 100% cotton

* Available in sizes 28-34, 36

* Made in Kojima, Japan

7983000.2b.JPG

Super thick, to say the least.

7983000.3b.JPG

I cant imagine anyone can even attempt to cuff without blistering your fingers.

7983000.4b.JPG

stop the insanity!!!!! Alright, what does "special order" mean? Site says "special order" but it let's you put in the payment info as would normally do so. Will it not go through until you get permission from the site owners?

Special order meaning that Blue Owl doesn't actually receive them, and stock them. They actually do that for a lot of stuff, where you have to call or email Jay to order.