Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Im from South San Francisco and we've been getting our indian summer days this week but I wear them regardless, granted 93% humidity is pretty gnarly compared to a 75~80 degree day lol

I am originally from Sydney. I came to Florida for school. Getting off the plane here you can almost swim through the humidity. It's been in the upper 90's F. all summer long with high humidity!! Wearing anything but shorts is an undertaking!! I can't wait until it cools off so I can really wear them. I bike to campus everyday so I should get something nice going soon.

You have any pics? Yours should be looking pretty nice by now

Just got my blanket lined denim.

Super soft and very warm too. Be aware, the indigo pair is very very dark. Almost black, or a very deep navy. I like it though. Should be an interesting fade. They are a little bit stretchy too so I didn't have much trouble with the buttons.

How did you size?

for any of you all who may have sized down 1 on the momotaro skinny guys and think "forget this, these hurt, i'm gonna sell them" you may want to stick with them. i've worn mine about 15 times now and went on two bike rides in them and they are just about perfect. at first i could just barely get the top button done and the top block HURT. now i can slide them off without unbuttoning and sagging them looks great. will post pics soon. GREAT jeans, although i did rip the back pockets just a little trying to accelerate the stretch. but nothing a trip to the tailors won't fix.

Well I know what I am going to spend my birthday money on.

Tweed Fill Selvedge - 13oz Indigo Selvedge denim with a tweed nep weft yarn. The grey melange fill yarns are quite soft and rich and give the denim a unique and luxurious appearance. These look really neat when rolled up on a nice tough boot. (Available in WeirdGuy + SlimGuy.)

tweed_fr.jpg

tweed_cuff.jpg

tweed_coin.jpg

Well I know what I am going to spend my birthday money on.

Tweed Fill Selvedge - 13oz Indigo Selvedge denim with a tweed nep weft yarn. The grey melange fill yarns are quite soft and rich and give the denim a unique and luxurious appearance. These look really neat when rolled up on a nice tough boot. (Available in WeirdGuy + SlimGuy.)

those look quite nice and interesting. if only they made em in skinny guy...