Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

barney's website : http://www.barneys.com/WeirdGuy/501372911,default,pd.html?cgid=DENIM04-1

$275

I bought mine in store though, had them unpack me the first pair because they hadn't put them out on display yet.

Shit, guess I'm going to Barney's tomorrow. I'm curious as to how to size them as they are unsanforized. I'm normally a 28 in Weird Guy so i think I'm a 29.

barney's website : http://www.barneys.com/WeirdGuy/501372911,default,pd.html?cgid=DENIM04-1

$275

I bought mine in store though, had them unpack me the first pair because they hadn't put them out on display yet.

They look nice. How long did you soak them for? Hot/cold? What was the shrinkage? They are unsanforized so I assume you are getting them into a tub.

They look nice. How long did you soak them for? Hot/cold? What was the shrinkage? They are unsanforized so I assume you are getting them into a tub.

Lol no soak yet cuase I'm not really gonna be wearing them all that much yet my indigo/indigo are priority =/

Yeah I don't have a macro lens sorry =/ but they are pretty hairy in person as for sizing up one, I wear a 32 which gives me about an inch of space already in the waist so I could probably get away with soaking them but I don't feel like I'd even need to soak these

ahh..so the oni's came out already? they don't look that hairy from the pictures...sorta disappointing. can't wait for macros.

I saw them in person at a trade show and they looked pretty similar to my Imperial SEXI14 - meaning I expect them to be pretty hairy. I'm looking forward to checking them out in person, that is in my size and the final production run. So far I'm planning on getting them, but I'm hoping the tag that comes with them gives some sort of sizing advice. I've never had a pair of Oni, and I'm usually a 28 in N&F Weird Guy. Looks like I'd at least be a 29. Barney's is shit when it comes to issues like shrinkage so I hope we can get some info from a member, BlueOwl, or N&F themselves.

Just checked the Oni out @ Barney's Beverly Hills. They really are great in person. Best denim I've seen N&F source yet (or collaborate with).

The tag says they will shrink 5% in width and length. The Barney's employee suggested they will shrink 1/2 size. Obviously there has been no advice as to stretch either.

Anybody with better math skills have an interpretation on how much these will indeed shrink?

Here are some shitty fit pics of Elephant 2s from Blackberry, damn I need a good camera.

I sized down 1, and they were a little tight, but waist has already stretched, unfortunately I have huge thighs so I can never get perfect fits, but these aren't bad.

Front

6104677244_3dc2a219a4_z.jpg

Back

6104677258_497caf856e_z.jpg

Thick fucking patch.

6104677270_6697a4d9df_z.jpg

Some leg wear, not dramatic or nothing...yet.

6104677264_7b92c6e748_z.jpg

from what I understand the winner of the indigo/indigo contest gets to design a pair of jeans by picking stitching, fabric..ect.....

I herd that N&F is going to offer that for a price now? If this is the case it takes the uniqueness completely out of winning the contest! I was amped that the winner get a one of a kind jean. if You can just pay to have that done I would have just saved my money from buying the indigo/indigo denim and just had my own pair made

Just checked the Oni out @ Barney's Beverly Hills. They really are great in person. Best denim I've seen N&F source yet (or collaborate with).

The tag says they will shrink 5% in width and length. The Barney's employee suggested they will shrink 1/2 size. Obviously there has been no advice as to stretch either.

Anybody with better math skills have an interpretation on how much these will indeed shrink?

I soaked a pair for a customer 2 days ago, size 28. Started waist line 31" and shrank down to 30". Larger sizes will shrink differently. I would recommend purchasing your normal N&F WG size if you plan to hot soak, size down 1 if you plan to wear dry.

Where did you hear that they are offering that service?

...and if they are then what will differ is probably that the contest winner gets to choose from 10 limited edition fabrics from their private collection.

(Also anyone who enters the contest also gets a free gift for just entering)