Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I was looking at the lht ones, solid black, or just the indigo pair. I just want to see how much different they are compared to weird guys bc the weird guys work for me but not 100% perfect.

Slim Guys, you size down 1 (or 2), always. At least that is what I do. As opposed to to WGs where you can choose to size down depending on how you like to wear you jeans.

Since Blueowl isn't stocking Slim Guys currently, I went with Tobi (Click)

Measured on a size 32, "SlimGuy" Selvedge Jeans in Black

34" actual waistband

35" inseam

10.5" front rise

14" back rise

25" at upper thigh

17" at the knee

17" at the leg opening

I have ordered N&F off of them once and there measurements are accurate, for the ones I got at least.

Generally Slim Guys, are like Weird Guys except with a little more rise and a way bigger leg opening, almost like a boot cut style.

Oh and update from Blueowl

Looks like they received a whole slew of new products all, non-denim stuff though.

3 Slim Shirts

5 oz chambray in Pale blue

7978000_Big.jpg

6oz Selvedge basketweave in Indigo

7978001_Big.jpg

10oz Oxford shirt in White

7978002_Big.jpg

8 new Bow Ties, 2 shown.

in three different weights of fabric, five 5oz, two 12oz, one 13oz. All clip on.

Light blue Chambray, 5oz

7979002_Big.jpg

Red chambray, 5oz

7979007_Big.jpg

And finally a Slim hoodie in Charcoal

7981000_Big.jpg

With a cool multi colour interior.

7998000.4b.jpg

anybody in the Edmonton area should check out Brandon's event tomorrow (Sat) at highgrade in WEM!

Details @

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/selvedge-origami-event-in-edmonton/

I wonder if they ever plan on doing the thing where you can come and pic out your fabric and they make you a "custom" pair of jeans again

And Lwmmm, those shirts look amazing, might have to grab a few.

I wonder if they ever plan on doing the thing where you can come and pic out your fabric and they make you a "custom" pair of jeans again

And Lwmmm, those shirts look amazing, might have to grab a few.

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/custom-jeans-event-this-weekend/

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/official-denim-fading-contest/

Planning on getting Elephants2 in a 28 in the skinny guy fit. Owned a pair of indigos in weird guy 28 and they stretched out too much.

Currently wearing Pronto X Imperials in a 27 and they fit snug without a belt

Question is will the Elephants stretch out much? They don't make anything smaller :/

that's not a common reaction. What exactly is wrong with it? Too tight? too short?

The fit is just kind of awkward, tends to compress the junk to much. I guess I am more used to a LVC 47 or a Samurai 710 FIt. The weird guys don't really feel like a jean you can beat up too much eihter, might have to baby these and hope the fit become a little more comfortable. I sized up so its not tight.

Just came home from the N&F event in edmonton!

I must say.... Brandon is the coolest mofo ever!

For example..... *store dude wandering around with a pair of nudies* Brandon says "I think the garbage is over there" He even complimented me on my jeans! It was a pretty cool event!

I got myself a loopwheel sweater, and Brandon made me an ori-denim pig!

Will post pics as soon as I find out how to work this thing....

I wouldn't mind getting some elephant 2s for a beater jean but the one place that has measurements, blue owl, make the jean seem to tapered. I honestly do not trust their measurements at all (have a pair of unbranded and the measurements are so far off it's ridiculous).

Dam those look excellent, got a pair of nf x bj and a pair of lee 101's im working on so i hope they last till the next co-op sale when i'll need a new pair.

What shoes are those? I really like them.