Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

My skinny guys stacked like ass when I first got em and felt like dress pants. Give em a bit, they'll start to look better.

And everyone talking about vanity sizing and all that shit, stop over complicating things. If you e-mail n&f with your size in another popular pair of jeans (i gave mij 19cm size) they can usually recommend u fit and size.

hey,

does anyone have any insight on the collab that naked and famous is doing with dutil?

it's not really a collab, but i think if you go in there you can pick out your material and thread etc and eventually a pair of customish jeans are ready for you to pick up.

They do stretch a lot, wish I could have found a size smaller but it was out of stock. About 1-2 months in and they're coming along nicely. Will take pics when I get more progress. Being workign on my Sammies lately.

I definitely love the Weird Guy fit though.

seriousely dudes.

the fit is determined. there doesn't need to be this. do any of you care about the brand and whats coming?

a couple nice ass pieces are coming out. stop bitching about how you wish they came a size smaller

definitely the hardest to find of all, the 15oz right? i got mine from underworld shop based in montreal for 120cdn

Yea the 15oz, they have regular weird guys but not in my size. I haven't seen any other place have them, I might just settle for regular weird guys.

i have a pair for sale what size u need?

but i got em from barneys ny if that helps

Size 31, I saw Weird Guys in Indigo but how much do the Deep Indigo cost at Barneys?

what's coming?

olive tan weird guy khaki things, a couple new exclusive things such as the promotion with dutil, make your own pair with custom thread and shit, etc.

btw, your one months, .sm., are awesome. looks like you got some nice honey combing goingi already

The Deep Indigo is discontinued according to BiG and there were out of stock of regular Weird Guys so I got a pair off of Tobi. I'm a size 33 and sized down to a 31. I believe they are located in CA so they should be here sometime next week.

Oh yeah they had a size 33 Weird Guy Deep Indigo for $150, Weird Guy Indigo's are $120

I was in Sydney's in Toronto yesterday and I was told they're not making any more of the Deep Indigo WeirdGuys. The owner was nice enough to call Brandon (the designer of Naked & Famous) and order me a pair from what he had left over.

Some new styles are coming in, although I can't remember exactly what style and what washes. I believe there is a WeirdGuy in an indigo with a green overcast as well as a grey selvedge (but I can't remember for which model).

Also I was told there will be a 21oz WeirdGuy coming for next Fall/Winter season.

For anyone in Toronto Sydney's has lots of N&F denim in stock and they're a great bunch of guys so go take a look if you're in search of certain N&F styles.

PS. BiG has the Organic Indigo Selvedge WeirdGuy on 40% off (it's now 138$).

A couple of catalog scans:

21oz2.jpg

21oz, heavy as fuck but felt so good...

cashmere2.jpg

Cashmere

CHINO.jpg

Selvage chino, first time I've ever seen one. + - $200 retail so not terrible...

SUIT.jpg

Gaberdine suit.

All in all, the line looks really strong moving forward into Summer. Shirts were surprisingly well done as well. I'll try to get some more images up in a bit.