Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Anyone want to proxy these? I think I'll email the site and see if I can order a pair of super-slubs over the phone. I think Chicago needs these slim-slubby babies!

Are you thinking of selling anywhere in California? These jeans look good, I'm really excited to see more.

holy shit, SUFU broadcasts to paso robles? Never thought id see that

and ware2kop in california? Why announce these jeans and have them widely unavailable? I need some weird guys, but maybe in black or 18oz slubby?

As soon as these are available online I am buying some. I want them now! Proxy, anyone?

I might be able to, as there are 3 shops in Toronto suppossedly have them, I haven't actually gone do check them out. Give me till next week and I can see what these are like after my exams.

I had a friend in canada call fab clothing and she was told that the ship date on the first jeans is April 1st and that only the Kerrisdale store is going to stock them. Plus they're only getting Slim Guy in black and Weird Guy in indigo, no big slub which is the one I wanted :(

She also called dutil and apparently that store is having a launch party this friday and was told to call then to see what comes in.

So, back to waiting and being sad... :)

I had a friend in canada call fab clothing and she was told that the ship date on the first jeans is April 1st and that only the Kerrisdale store is going to stock them. Plus they're only getting Slim Guy in black and Weird Guy in indigo, no big slub which is the one I wanted :(

She also called dutil and apparently that store is having a launch party this friday and was told to call then to see what comes in.

So, back to waiting and being sad... :)

I thought i heard they were out already, but we will see when I check don't worry yet. What is the styles that everyone is thinking of, so I can ask directly.

If thats true then I am very excited. BIG is one of my favorite denim boutiques.

I will most certainly be ordering some Naked & Famous denim (Slim guy in "Super Slub).

The price point makes or breaks my decision on getting a pair of these over any other pair of Japanese denim. How will they be pricing their higher end 21oz and Super Slub denim? Very important questions.