Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Yea i had a couple food spills , im out in korea and the food is messy or im clumsy. Also. The skinny guy fit is a bit tight in the waist for me, it stretched so now its fine but ill get weird guy my next purchase of nf denim...maybe elephant 4 :)

The WG actually has more room in the top block than the SG. WG cut is a straight leg until the knee where it tapers into the clean leg opening, Skinny guy is basically a slim straight. The WG is a higher rise than the SG. Some people actually consider the WG a low rise but it's a mid-rise. Each model varies so it's best to compare measurements for each style.

People who wear repro cuts tend to find the rise small, cause most that stuff is like 12" high, It's too high for my liking but i'm also about 5ft8 150lbs so I don't have a ton of junk in the trunk.

some shots of my n&f x bj before they go in for a wash/out for repairs. I've had these for 2 years, not sure how much wear they have as I tend to rotate...maybe 6 months worth? anyway, wish they fit me a little better, I love the denim.

AKbZVu8.jpg

Ye0kl2E.jpg

rR7G5Mn.jpg

interested in acquiring the okayama but confused about the sizing because of these statements:

from blueowl blog:
while the fabric is unsanforized, it has been hot iron pressed which removes much of the shrinkage. You can expect .25"-.5" in the waist and .5"-.75" in the inseam.

from tate and yoko:
Expect 1" of shrinkage in the waist, and 2" in length when soaked/washed for the first time.

which one should i trust? 

also, is it ok to soak them in cool water for 15 minutes or so if i want minimal shrinkage? thanks.

Edited by dan138zig

interested in acquiring the okayama but confused about the sizing because of these statements:

from blueowl blog:
while the fabric is unsanforized, it has been hot iron pressed which removes much of the shrinkage. You can expect .25"-.5" in the waist and .5"-.75" in the inseam.

from tate and yoko:
Expect 1" of shrinkage in the waist, and 2" in length when soaked/washed for the first time.

which one should i trust? 

also, is it ok to soak them in cool water for 15 minutes or so if i want minimal shrinkage? thanks.

Hey, I own a pair in size 34 and here were the measurements pre-soak:

Waist: 17 inches across

Front Rise: 10 inches

Back Rise: 13 inches

Upper Thigh: 12 inches

Leg Opening: 7.5 inches

I didn't take any post-soak measurements but there was no significant shrinkage anywhere after an hour of warm soak, maybe a half inch in the waist and inseam, but the denim stretches very easily. I'd say go TTS (but expect to wear a belt) or size down 1 if you want a very slim fit.

Just received the Naked & Famous x Big John x Rockin Jelly Bean collab Ruri denim in Super Skinny Guy. Size 32 but the thighs are way too big.

Anyone interested for far under retail they seem like a great pair of jeans, just looking for a good owner?

• 3 weeks later...

After a wash, a repair, and a hem, my Elephant 2 Skinny Guys at 4.5 months
Cu2JMun.jpg

NvoZXIp.jpg

Edited by SamLJack

• 4 weeks later...

so i got these skinny guys LHT a week ago and i"m debating whether to hem them or not because i wanna lessen the volume of the roll but still maintaining the stacks. I need opinions on how they fit.

p.s: forgive my short legs haha

DSC_4951_zps92956b52.jpg

DSC_4950_zps921cc846.jpg

DSC_4949_zps2178176a.jpg

DSC_4947_zps696b42ee.jpg

DSC_4945_zps65ec4275.jpg

DSC_4941_zpsff230c59.jpg

heres how they look unrolled and with the stacks

DSC_4920_zps58ac3d0c.jpg

If you are going to have them hemmed to the exact length you may as well soak first if you hemming but leaving some length to stack a bit then no need. If you ever going to hot wash best to soak now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Got a pair of n&f x flat head weird guys in 34w for sale if anyone is interested. Been meaning to put them in the marketplace for months now but havnt gotten around too it. Would REALLY like to trade for the same pair in a 36w.