Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

anyone have experienced with power black stretch ? NF skinny guy......

can it fade ?....i doubt it because the weft is also black color.......

anyone?

I have had mine for quite a while now and even in the crotch area where I had a blowout, the color is still very dark and not quite faded. I was hoping for some good fade to grey but no luck here. They are quite comfortable tho. 

What's the deal with thigh stretching? I bought a pair of these in weird guy at Nordstrom Rack in the only size they had and while they're a little tight in the waist and crotch, the thighs are really quite tight. Will they stretch at all there?  Will post pics of fit tomorrow morning, just wondering if there's a general rule for stretching.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^to kinda go off what rosarkar said,
the flathead collabo, oni collabo, Kamakazi attack(although theyre skinny guys), the japanese heritage. So technically its not really even their denim.
what they do with the collab jeans is give the other companies their measurements of the wg's & skinny guys and the companies like flathead oni, ect produce the jean....

a lot of times the collab jeans tend to have a really really short inseam after a soak due to a lot of them using unsanforized denim.

^^^to kinda go off what rosarkar said,

the flathead collabo, oni collabo, Kamakazi attack(although theyre skinny guys), the japanese heritage. So technically its not really even their denim.

what they do with the collab jeans is give the other companies their measurements of the wg's & skinny guys and the companies like flathead oni, ect produce the jean....

a lot of times the collab jeans tend to have a really really short inseam after a soak due to a lot of them using unsanforized denim.

Nailed it. 

N&F use so many different mills that it's very difficult to pinpoint what mill they used unless it is a collab, details will pretty much be the same throughout all N&F denims. Except the Black Twill Chino, they used Black hardware, and have Canadian maple leafs stamped on the inside rivets which is a nice detail to see from them.

is here anybody with a pair of left hand twills in the super skinny guy cut?

my problem is the following: Currently I wear a pair of Japan Heritage in the weird guy cut, size 29. (Un)fortunately I lost some pounds so they got too big. I'd also like to have a more fitted look so I tried on a pair of LHT in the super skinny guy cut in size 29 (they had no 28 in stock) which fitted perfectly in the leg but I could button them up to the top. They fitted snug but not that problematic.

I'm now torn between size 28 and 29. I'm afraid that the leg of the 28s won't stretch that much and that they'd end up looking like a legging and a size 29 which will be too big in the waist.

Has anyone any experience with the LHT? How much do they stretch and will they stretch noticably in the leg?

Due to the fact I'm from Germany they have to fit first try.

Thank you guys! :)

P.S. here's how my JH fit to give you a rough idea:

jh1dpaat.jpg

jh2kkx7u.jpg

jh36fbj5.jpg

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell

is here anybody with a pair of left hand twills in the super skinny guy cut?

my problem is the following: Currently I wear a pair of Japan Heritage in the weird guy cut, size 29. (Un)fortunately I lost some pounds so they got too big. I'd also like to have a more fitted look so I tried on a pair of LHT in the super skinny guy cut in size 29 (they had no 28 in stock) which fitted perfectly in the leg but I could button them up to the top. They fitted snug but not that problematic.

I'm now torn between size 28 and 29. I'm afraid that the leg of the 28s won't stretch that much and that they'd end up looking like a legging and a size 29 which will be too big in the waist.

Has anyone any experience with the LHT? How much do they stretch and will they stretch noticably in the leg?

Due to the fact I'm from Germany they have to fit first try.

Thank you guys! :)]

the LHT fade fast, and beautifully. The thigh is generally more important than the waist because it will not stretch as much. Expect 1.5" in the waist and .5-.75" in the thigh after 30+ wears Edited by KW-BOW

Thank you guys!

I really love the japan heritage fabric. My previous pair were some deep indigos which I liked, too.

Only three fabrics come in the super skinny guy cut and only the left hand twills would be an option.

This would mean that I should get another brand with a similar fitting.

Can anybody tell me how the LHT fade in general?
I read that they are a lot softer..

Thank you guys!

I really love the japan heritage fabric. My previous pair were some deep indigos which I liked, too.

Only three fabrics come in the super skinny guy cut and only the left hand twills would be an option.

This would mean that I should get another brand with a similar fitting.

Can anybody tell me how the LHT fade in general?

I read that they are a lot softer..

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2013/07/fade-friday-naked-famous-left-hand-twill-15-months-2-washes-2/

Sorry I need your help once more. I'm currently searching a new pair of denim as my japan heritage wg 29 got, unfortunately or fortunately, too big for me.

With the beginning of my search I thought about a pair of Super Skinny Guys LHT, cause I also wanted a slimmer look. I had the chance to try them on in size 29 and they fitted nicely. I could button them up without much effort and the fit throughout the leg was very good.

After some research I stumbled over the N&F x Oni collabo (again) and love the fabric way more than the LHT.

I now compared the measurements of the LHT Superskinny Guys (a), the N&F x Oni Weird Guys (Pre-Soaked) (b ) and my current Japan Heritage (c )

(a) have a 30" waist // 9,3" rise // 10,25" thigh
(b ) have a 30" waist // 9,5" rise // 10" thigh
(c ) have a 31" waist // 10" rise // 11" thigh

Actually the comparison looks pretty good but the fact that the Onis are unsanforized worries me. I read that these would stretch back out to pre-soak measurements after some wear but I'm not sure about it.

Can someone help me out and tell me a piece of good advice, it'll be much appreciated!

I got the NFXONI weird guy and found them to be sized as normal WG meaning the sizing doesn't account for the shrinkage. A size 30 normal  sanforized WG measures the same as the unsanforized NFXONI. I thought I may never be able to wash/soak but they have now Stretched a size past original size so I may get away with a cold wash/soak when the time comes. 

However(!) you do have to consider the inseam and rise. The leg is a 34. your going to lose an inch even on a cold soak so if your normal inseams over a 32 your in trouble  and the rise is tiny and it ain't going to get any bigger with wear!

Van Liebling in Berlin is supposed to carry N&F. And you could also order from cultizm.com. Free shipping and returns 

Thanks you for your quick reply but I already checked Van Lieblings website and they only have one WG in 33 in stock.

I want to try 31. cultizm is an option but I don't like the fact to order something just to try it on, thats not fair against the team.

Maybe I will try crämer & co and buy something else for purpose if there is no other way. :)