Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

^^im with you on that too. Ive had 2 pairs of skinny guys and 2 pairs of wg's. I think it has to do with the cuts and how they dont factor in how guys can have bunz n thighs too...

lol

Edit: im now on the hunt for a slim fitting jean that doesnt kill the kids.. maybe some imperial sheerers

Edited by mistahdabolina

^^ Whoa, intense. What's it like wearing them? They ever get comfortable?

They made me walk like a total moron for about a week and I wouldn't want to have to run a race in them, but they're wearable.  As for comfort, nooooope.  Although I'm used to them at this point, they make everything else I own feel like sweatpants in comparison.

Edited by IDIOT BITCH

I went 2 down on WG and 1 on SG like a lot of people from this thread. A size 30 WG measures 32 at the waist giving you size down 2. But hey each to their own, the only way to get a good comparison between brands and fits is to compare 2 size guides from a reputable source.

I went 2 down on WG and 1 on SG like a lot of people from this thread. A size 30 WG measures 32 at the waist giving you size down 2. But hey each to their own, the only way to get a good comparison between brands and fits is to compare 2 size guides from a reputable source.

general rule: you do what you want.

You went down 2 on wg's which is what most do(even me), but the waist measurement is vanity sized by 2in.

skinny guys people go tts because it is the actual measurement( sometimes off by a half)

sz charts are on blue owl to see my reference

you might be skinny in the thighs so thats why you may have to sz down one on skinny guys..but people usually dont

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I just bought a pair of Kamikaze Attack x Naked & Famous Skinny Guy jeans and I'm unsure if I should pre-wear soak them or not.

The fit is awesome off the rack, slightly tight all over, but will ease up after a couple of days of wear.

Some people are telling me to forget about soaking them because they are already so tight, yet others are telling me to soak them because they are unsanforized. 

Suggestions? 

http://tateandyoko.com/Naked-Famous-Skinny-Guy-Kamikaze-Attack-Collaboration.html