Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

how long have you worn them? mine got softer after 2 months and waist is finally stretching out (not that i want it to). been bending over and crouching more, putting more pressure on the waist

I'm on day 72, but they were worn lightly by the previous owner. Apparently they have been sitting in his closet for more than a year. My waist has not stretched very much, but I feel the crotch slowly becoming thinner. I'm really nervous because my first pair (this is my second) blew out around the same time period

Straight Stretch Selvedge, 3 months everyday wear, just prior to first wash. They actually ended up looking roughly the same after the wash, fades just slightly whiter and less electric blue.

g1wVBaT.jpg

beDyfSv.jpghIRviqr.jpg

KHKfTiM.jpgkVK3dTi.jpgXXgOfGA.jpg

If I were you, I will start worrying on the crotch, looks like it's gonna get blown soon.

For people asking about the Dirty Fades

I'm definitely no photographer but here are some sunshots I took when they were around 3-4 months in (no washes).

I haven't worn them very much (or really, at all) since then as the crotch is wearing thin and I just have been too busy to get it patched up.

c4gHRFb.jpg

pdBQ0oa.jpg

Anybody has fade pics of a black raw weird or skinny guy ?

Much appreciated if there is, looking to get a black raw !

I don't have Naked and Famous, but I do have Unbrandeds/have seen other pairs of black raw. Don't expect anything to exciting, black is generally a very stubborn color. My current pair was worn for about 4 months and washed twice (once in the ocean). There is only minimal signs of wear, in the form of dull grey around the usual areas of friction.

I wish I had sized up 1 on my Elephant 2's. sigh

This so much, tbh I've started half-assing my leg days to fit my jeans better...

dont do that.......... you shouldve just gotta to a good leg size before dropping too much money. its always fun to see people who bulk and cut instead of doing recomposition so their weights always fluctuate and cant fit in their jeans

you can also change up your volume from like a 3-5 x 8-10 to a 6-10 x 2-4. youll still get strong and legs wont blow up as fast. easier to recover from and can be higher intensity.

anyone from or around toronto should hit up over the rainbow for the 5th anniversary party of N&F this thursday from 7-10, jeans shorts and short sleeve shirts by N&F are being released for the event

E1

Purchase December 16 2010

1 soak

4 washes

Semi-retired. I'm a bit senntimental with these as they are technically my first raw and heavy weight jeans. I have a lot of memories as I've traveled to Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Finland and Turkey and beaten them up as hard as I could.

WP_20130414_001.jpg

WP_20130414_002.jpg

WP_20130414_004.jpg

Edited by Chubacca

Anyone have pics of their worn "Black Power Stretch" denim? I started wearing mine again and wanted to see what kind of wear I should look forward to. Looks like it will take a while to show any significant fades or characteristics though.

Thanks!

I don't have hard wear in them but I did get crotch blowout and the area has barely lightened up. I keep wearing them mostly because they are just so comfortable but I've pretty much given up on fades.

vbzXETCl.jpg