Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Broken Twill Greencast Selvedge. Worn daily for 6 months straight. A quick soak and rinse at the 4th month mark after a messy gardening session. Btw I've posted some of these photos in RAWR forum.

2s6m1wz.jpg

28kkpx0.jpg

anyone know what brand those boots are??

back to n&f topic, anyone got some opinions/reviews of either the els suvin or the natural indigo that came out this season?? currently im thinking about buying the natural indigo but i havent really seen how they look on a person and its kinda too early to see how they fade... so anyone got some pics of either pair? i saw a pic of the suvin a couple pages back and theyre looking good but all my denim is basically dark indigo so i'd thought id change it up

I have a pair of suvins but they haven't gotten any serious wear time yet. I'll say they are the most damn comfortable pants ever, and thats new and starchy. Once they break in they are going to be softer than sweatpants. The denim is quite hairy and has beautiful slub and loom chatter throughout. Mine are about a size too big but I'm going to break them in anyways. I plan on doing a hot soak soon just to see if they shrink up any.

yeah man! very good.

I'm actually from Nürnberg, Bavaria but Hamburg is probably my most favorite german city I've been so far. :)

e2ikug8.jpg

Funnily I was born and raised in Nürnberg and live now in Hamburg for four years. What a small world this is. Soory for derailing this thread though.

hi guys, here's my PROXNF06. been worn about 12 days. nice fabric. cheers :D

is this collaboration made with ONI fabric? I think the Blue In Green N-01 jeans were too. Either way, can't wait to see how these turn out. Pronto should start showcasing their collabs on this board, beautiful stuff.

im not too sure JeansTooTight since im pretty new to this stuff myself.

its an unsan 14.7oz, has a little evenness to it. also the quickest fading pair I have to date, only 2 weeks in and Im starting to see some blue. cheers

No these are not made with the Oni fabric only the NFxOni weird guy has that fabric in terms of Nf's offerings. This was a collaboration between Pronto Thailand and Naked and Famous, using a 14.5oz loom state irregular indigo denim from Okayama. The Oni denim is manufactured exclusively for Oni and their supper slubby/irregular flagship denim is a 14.7oz loom state denim with a peach/salmonish selvedge ID. It is for one not as dark as the pronto denim used in this skinny guy collabo. more of a grey cast looser weave. (the most beautiful denim I own)

Hope this helps

Edited by Rightyow77

No these are not made with the Oni fabric only the NFxOni weird guy has that fabric in terms of Nf's offerings. This was a collaboration between Pronto Indonesia and Naked and Famous, using a 14.5oz loom state irregular indigo denim from Okayama. The Oni denim is manufactured exclusively for Oni and their supper slubby/irregular flagship denim is a 14.7oz loom state denim with a peach/salmonish selvedge ID. It is for one not as dark as the pronto denim used in this skinny guy collabo. more of a grey cast looser weave. (the most beautiful denim I own)

Hope this helps

It's more like Pronto Thailand or They have this model in Indonesia too?

I'm breaking in a Weird Guy Elephant 2 right now. Had it in storage for almost a year. I sized down 2 for my previous Weird Guy but for Elephant 2 I went true to size. Bad move. The whole jeans feel a tad sloppy and the waist has now stretched to W33. My true waist is W32. It's nothing a belt won't fix, plus at least the rise is humane.

If it just me or the rise in Weird Guy is really atrocious? I'm all for fades but crotch fade is just a bit unseemly.

My girlfriend and I went to the Boston Common today, figured it was a good time to try and get some proper pics. N&F Greencast weird guy, ~6 months total wear and several machine washes/dries. Sorry for the ugliest sneakers in the world I recently rediscovered in the back of my closet.

jeans1_zps2cf6b7ef.jpg

jeans2_zps4cf50442.jpg

jeans3_zpsc0bf9c29.jpg

Edited by HGS