Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Can anyone give me the expected shrinking on OnixNF? I'm an actual 32 so tied between a 30 which is 32.5 pre soak and a 31 which is 33.5 pre soak. Usually go 31 waist. (actual) in most jeans and let them stretch thru wear. All other measurements between the two are fine for me just thinking bout the waist, don't want them sagging to much, especially with the WG rise!

Can anyone give me the expected shrinking on OnixNF? I'm an actual 32 so tied between a 30 which is 32.5 pre soak and a 31 which is 33.5 pre soak. Usually go 31 waist. (actual) in most jeans and let them stretch thru wear. All other measurements between the two are fine for me just thinking bout the waist, don't want them sagging to much, especially with the WG rise!

my 30s have soaked and washed a couple times (most recent last week) and stretched to a 33. in hindsight i probably should have got a 31 or maybe even a 32 for a more comfortable fit...hope that helps

The WG inseam is 34" so hemming would depend on the wearer. I'm 6'1 so no hem for me. Minimal stacking without a cuff. You might wanna hem if you don't want to cuff or have crazy stacking. Personal preference.

(To anyone with the n&f weird guys) Did you guys get them hemmed or no? I'm 5'9

I haven't hemmed mine, I'm 5'9 also.

Stacks man! It's all 'bout them stacks!

my 30s have soaked and washed a couple times (most recent last week) and stretched to a 33. in hindsight i probably should have got a 31 or maybe even a 32 for a more comfortable fit...hope that helps

whats your actual waist? How much did you lose from the initial soak?

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Broken Twill Greencast Selvedge. Worn daily for 6 months straight. A quick soak and rinse at the 4th month mark after a messy gardening session. Btw I've posted some of these photos in RAWR forum.

2s6m1wz.jpg

28kkpx0.jpg

jj7fb5.jpg

rwrp1v.jpg

353cinm.jpg

1fbrj6.jpg

Edited by roarjeans

Beautiful evo. have not worn mine as much as I would like, how was the shrinkage post wash?

Thanks mate. i'd say around an inch in the waist, two from the inseam and half an inch or so from the remaining measurements. Stretches back out pretty close to unsanforized size after a day or two though (with the obvious exception of the inseam length).