Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Naked and Famous Weird Guy Indigo Size 28. New With Tags. $100 free shipping

message me

You should create a thread at the supermarket. Maybe add some pics and you're good to go. But your message doesn't belong here.

Good luck!

FHxNFxTY, I dont even know how long actual wear is anymore but this was the first wash

Pre-wash:

DSC_0025-3_zps35ea3792.jpg

DSC_0027-4_zps0a53454d.jpg

Post-wash:

DSC_0039_zpsdfef8df8.jpg

DSC_0052_zps29fe5e94.jpg

these are holding up much better than mine, looking really good rawas. i'm planning on soaking mine on the 1 year mark next month. excited to see how they turn out.

The combs are still there I took these literally right after they had just finished drying.. the same thing happened on my Indigo/Indigos the combs seems to work there way back in to place after a few days of wear

These are from a month or so back. Still look pretty much the same. 1 presoak to get rid of shrinkage, nothing since. Flat Head BSP's being shipped to me atm so these will be worn half as often. Lighting in my room is terrible. One of my friends is going to take proper pictures in the new year. These don't do my honeycombs justice. In case anyone is wondering, pocket bag flipped over itself and I never cared.

I can't wear blue jeans at my retail job so I'm snagging a pair of NF Black Power Stretch when the funds are ready. Apart from that, I'm done with jeans for the next few years. Hoping for a high contrast fade with these bad boys and a vintage fade with my BSP's.

8265106049_4c19a1ae83_z.jpg

8265112841_854d95a716_z.jpg

8230301887_cfd54e8c96_z.jpg

Supreme x H&M x NF/ONI x Vans

Edited by rosarkar

I think I'm gonna get the glow in the dark skinny guys. Karma loop has a great sale.

I just got a pair.

Note: They are no longer selvedge. They are a stretchy denim. The glow lasts for a few seconds, not as advertised. I work some as a DJ in nightclubs and they look great under blacklights. But a few seconds after I walk away from the light, they are no longer glowing.

Belmont Army (there are 2 locations with different owners, and one location has a much better selection).

N&F was my first foray into raw denim and my first two pairs were bought at the Belmont Army in Lakeview. I got a pair of black slim guys for I think $30 on clearance back in 2008. I haven't found a deal like that there since then, but I think they can be had if you're lucky. I also saw a few pair of the green selvedge weird guys there a couple of years ago in a normal size (can't remember, but 30-32). It's a good place to go look for deals on N&F because I don't think most people who go there are looking for that sort of denim, especially the location on belmont in lakeview.

If you really like the weird guy cut but just want a different fabric, wait for the T+YxMomo collaboration being released in January. If you don't want to wait, there are a few sizes of NFXMomo2, NFxONI, NFxBig John left on the Tate+Yoko site (last time I checked was a few months ago).

My Flat Head BSP's fit very, very similar to my NFxONI. The seat is very relaxed and the little details are insane. If you have the funds, grab the FH BSPs. You will NOT regret it. The 3 Sixteen+ 30 BSP also looks really similar to the Weird Guy cut.

I want to get some of these jeans for sure. What I'm wondering is, do you guys ever wash your jeans?

I've been getting my jeans dry cleaned for a while now. That bad?

Edited by yuppie

I want to get some of these jeans for sure. What I'm wondering is, do you guys ever wash your jeans?

I've been getting my jeans dry cleaned for a while now. That bad?

I gave my N&F greencast a soft wash at 1 month and again at 3 months. Mainly to avoid a crotch blowout. Washing early didn't ruin them.

I am ~4 months into a pair of the broken twill, those have yet to be washed.

The main reason I'm replying is because I love your avatar. Hell yeah commander keen

I gave my N&F greencast a soft wash at 1 month and again at 3 months. Mainly to avoid a crotch blowout. Washing early didn't ruin them.

I am ~4 months into a pair of the broken twill, those have yet to be washed.

The main reason I'm replying is because I love your avatar. Hell yeah commander keen

Saw another guy with a Keen avatar. It was my favorite game growing up and sometimes I throw a DOS emulator on my PC just to play Commander Keen 4 again. Best game ever.