Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

If you're not super active the deep indigos fade super slow.

With about 11 months of wear ..not heavy, theyre not as faded as id like. I mean they look good in sun light but indoors you can't really see too much.

I've really only seen like 2 or 3 really nice DI fades

I'm so confused, Some are saying that the Deep Indigos fades super good and fast(including n&f) But some here are saying that they are like impossible to fade?

Depends on who wears them

Mine vs a Friend's

Started at the same time

both washed around 11 months

After wash

IMG_20120710_181519.jpg

IMG_20120710_181527.jpg

IMG_20120710_181550.jpg

IMG_20120710_181556.jpg

Fit pics at 13 months

622300_10151133268226892_716573063_o.jpg

135279_10151133268436892_1360020144_o.jpg

vs

20120518_132327.jpg

20120518_132227.jpg

20120518_131938.jpg

20120518_132350.jpg

fuark, now I can rock ele3's for the HWDC2. can't wait. don't get why people bash N&F. hoping these come in at under $200. B)

FW13, I doubt they'll be out in April :(

But they probably will be under $200 considering they old ones were like $165!

April is kind of an odd time to start a heavyweight denim contest anyways... I'll just wear current raws until September then switch to the Ele3s as the temperature in Toronto starts getting reasonable. I'll register at the start though.

Looks like Flat Heads and I were not meant to be. :(

Just got a pair of the deep indigos in 15 oz. from a styleforum member. It's noticeably darker than the dirty fades I got. And it's super stiff. Strange how just the extra oz. makes it feel substantially different. I wanted to try out the 23 oz. as well, but after these, don't know if I'd be up for it.

Just got a pair of the deep indigos in 15 oz. from a styleforum member. It's noticeably darker than the dirty fades I got. And it's super stiff. Strange how just the extra oz. makes it feel substantially different. I wanted to try out the 23 oz. as well, but after these, don't know if I'd be up for it.

Not just the weight, but its a whole different denim all together.

April is kind of an odd time to start a heavyweight denim contest anyways... I'll just wear current raws until September then switch to the Ele3s as the temperature in Toronto starts getting reasonable. I'll register at the start though.

Looks like Flat Heads and I were not meant to be. :(

lol also toronto here and i noticed it starts getting annoying to wear the ele2s once it gets past 25 degrees.

yeah i find it quite stupid for them to start the contest in april, better off to start it in the oct/fall/winter so it gets broken in and gives you a good 6-7 months before the hot weather kicks in. then again this is the case for people who have the same climate as us

lol also toronto here and i noticed it starts getting annoying to wear the ele2s once it gets past 25 degrees.

yeah i find it quite stupid for them to start the contest in april, better off to start it in the oct/fall/winter so it gets broken in and gives you a good 6-7 months before the hot weather kicks in. then again this is the case for people who have the same climate as us

I live in a country where it's summer all year long. I'm wearing 21oz denim, no issues.

how are your ele2's turning out btw? mirin the blog u have goin on. u should get all the misc brahs to start posting their fade updates here lol. bring more life to this forum.

I live in a country where it's summer all year long. I'm wearing 21oz denim, no issues.

we often go from -30C to +30C between winter and summer in Toronto so the heavier denim starts becoming a bottleneck when it's really hot out - especially when you have big thighs from doing squats. I totally respect you wearing 21oz year round in a hot climate, but our temperature isn't as uniform year round. 15C in april is shorts weather but 15C in october is time to pull out the Canada Goose.

I have a pair of size 30 skinny guy broken twills that have about 10 wears that just don't fit me. Too tight - I went with the 31s and I'm much happier. If anyone wants them, PM me. Here's an album of current pics - minimal/no fading.

http://imgur.com/a/2fkNH

Edited by insomniac341

how are your ele2's turning out btw? mirin the blog u have goin on. u should get all the misc brahs to start posting their fade updates here lol. bring more life to this forum.

we often go from -30C to +30C between winter and summer in Toronto so the heavier denim starts becoming a bottleneck when it's really hot out - especially when you have big thighs from doing squats. I totally respect you wearing 21oz year round in a hot climate, but our temperature isn't as uniform year round. 15C in april is shorts weather but 15C in october is time to pull out the Canada Goose.

lol ive been lazy updating since the 120th wear and i im gonna take 150 day pics soon. im sure other miscers already come here but they dont post as much as me.

also wearing them year round in hot weather would require more washes because youll obviously sweat a lot more in them and thats quite against my methodology lol

Edited by TooAwesome