Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

also cultizm has quite a lot of brands...so no raw denim in Germany is a poor excuse :P

cultizim has a good selection for a euro shop plus they already stocking the new japan blue cuts that are very nice especially for the price

also cultizm has quite a lot of brands...so no raw denim in Germany is a poor excuse :P

I didn't mean Germany is lacking raw denim in general but the higher quality brands.

I can get japan blue or nudie and even N&F over here in Nürnberg too but brands like Flat Head, Iron Heart or Sams are hard to get.

Cultizm also doesn't stook brands like that (except PBJ) so that isn't really an option.

There aren't really many countries outside of japan where these high end brands are available in multiple stores. BiG is the only store in the U.S. selling Samurai, Warehouse, Full Count, etc., and Self Edge is the only store in the U.S. selling Ironheart, Flathead, Strike Gold, etc. DC4 carries most of these brands as well, so you really aren't any worse off than the rest of the people here.

As I said, I dig dc4 and the brands they carry. I also planned to pay them a visit but they don't have many slim tapereds in my size which is a pity. Moreove I'm a student so paying $350 for a pair of jeans is somewhat irrational. I am also pretty convinced of the N&F quality and I love the texture of the japan heritage. they were $150 on Karmaloop so I'll go with these for now and maybe get somewhat 'better' somewhen in the future.

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell

Hey guys...

I own a pair of WG inidigo's size 30...I was thinking about purchasing some Skinny guys...Just wanted some input on them...Are they a lot tighter than WG's? What size should I got with? (I'm a 32 waist in most other brands...I'm average build 5'7 about 150lbs)...Any input would be great, thanks!

Hey guys...

I own a pair of WG inidigo's size 30...I was thinking about purchasing some Skinny guys...Just wanted some input on them...Are they a lot tighter than WG's? What size should I got with? (I'm a 32 waist in most other brands...I'm average build 5'7 about 150lbs)...Any input would be great, thanks!

Skinny guys are tighter in the top of the jean and wider in the bottom leg generally, but it depends on what size you get.

I wear a 28 in Weird Guys and 30 in skinny guy. So maybe get a 32. Again, depends on what fit you want.

so I ordered some WG Highs from gilt.com in July for like $75 and because of summer heat and acl surgery I haven't gotten around to wearing them until recently...

the chainstitching on both hems is coming undone after maybe 20 wears...

is there any chance that N&F will deal with this? or will I have to pay to get them re-chainstiched?

so I ordered some WG Highs from gilt.com in July for like $75 and because of summer heat and acl surgery I haven't gotten around to wearing them until recently...

the chainstitching on both hems is coming undone after maybe 20 wears...

is there any chance that N&F will deal with this? or will I have to pay to get them re-chainstiched?

send Kari an email.. [email protected]

I gotta spam again. The Karmaloop Japan Heritage <-> Deep Indigo confusion dude.

It's getting more and more hilarious.

After their second mistake shipping Deep Indigos instead of Japan Heritage they were obliging and refunded me the customs and asked whether I want a full refund or whether she (the person I got in contacted) should contact the warehouse and make sure the jeans will be the right one and then ask me again.

I also explained to her how the denim gotta look (slubby, irregular) and that they shall not get confused by the tags saying japanese denim.

Last week I received an mail saying that my return order is on it's way. I was kinda confused coz I didn't get a mail asking whether they should really sent them but as I still want(ed) them I didn't care.

So they arrived today and guess what?

It was the third pair of Deep Indigos.

Thanks Karmaloop, that's it.