Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I almost bought a pair of Oni's since I'm 5'7, but at the end of the day I think I like my traditional denim just fine. Ended up going Momo collab instead.

i just got a pair of of the momos too. had a pair last year that i never wore but sized down on the new pair so everything is where it should be. its a conflict of interest with the momo jbs i just got a month ago though

Naked And Famous Red Core. 118 days, 8 hours, 29 minutes and 42 seconds,

16 weeks for other people.

tumblr_m7u5el4EX11qjzppxo2_1280.jpg

Can you find the seven differences Between the two photos?

tumblr_m7u5el4EX11qjzppxo1_1280.jpg

1 hour, 36 minutes and 41 seconds of fading????

Edited by oilpit

looks like WG

how long have you had them? I didn't find mine shrinking that much when washing with hottest tap water. They did shrink much but only for like 3 wears then they went back to how they were.

You have some nice wiskers! I don't really have any since I htink I just washed mine too soon

i just got a pair of of the momos too. had a pair last year that i never wore but sized down on the new pair so everything is where it should be. its a conflict of interest with the momo jbs i just got a month ago though

Is the denim used on both the NFxMomo collabs the same denim used for Rampuya's JB label?

Edited by Rightyow77

The Momotaro collab was made entirely in Japan but the fabric was one never previously used by either company.

So basically different denim, NF cut, made in Japan with momo details... is that about right?

Is the weave on either modle pretty tight and hairy like other JB and Momos?

So basically different denim, NF cut, made in Japan with momo details... is that about right?

Is the weave on either modle pretty tight and hairy like other JB and Momos?

Yeah pretty much.

I have the original skinny guy momos and the denim has a very refined luxurious feel. Not very hairy though. It does seem to be woven pretty tightly. Took a lot to stretch them out. They are well constructed.

Edited by ac_slater

Anybody out there with Weird Guy Elephant 2's in size 33 or 34, what does the waist measure after wearing them for a while?

Thanks!

I have the SG Elephant 2 and the denim does not stretch much. A 33 would measure close to a 35 waist and a 34 closer to a 36, assuming you wear a belt the stretch should be minimal.

On a completely different note, doesn't the fat leather patch on these create a conflict of ethics for you?

(assuming you are vegan)

Edited by Rightyow77

I got a pair of scratch n sniffs about 1 1/2 months ago, wear em everyday, but the right leg stacks really weird, no probs with the left leg. It pisses me off to no end, and I wanted to know if any of you guys have had this problem or if I'm just freaking out about nothing. I haven't tried starch because of the smell.

I have the SG Elephant 2 and the denim does not stretch much. A 33 would measure close to a 35 waist and a 34 closer to a 36, assuming you wear a belt the stretch should be minimal.

On a completely different note, doesn't the fat leather patch on these create a conflict of ethics for you?

(assuming you are vegan)

no....i like me a thicker patch, not like some stupid flimsy one like on my frank2s or some other companies that look/feel like paper

I got a pair of scratch n sniffs about 1 1/2 months ago, wear em everyday, but the right leg stacks really weird, no probs with the left leg. It pisses me off to no end, and I wanted to know if any of you guys have had this problem or if I'm just freaking out about nothing. I haven't tried starch because of the smell.

restack them the next time you wear them then.....i wanna restack my ele2s but theyre too stiff and pretty much already have permanent creases

no....i like me a thicker patch, not like some stupid flimsy one like on my frank2s or some other companies that look/feel like paper

restack them the next time you wear them then.....i wanna restack my ele2s but theyre too stiff and pretty much already have permanent creases

What do you mean "restack" ive tried everything and its at the point where im gonna go and buy anoher pair of jeans. But thanks for the reply.

What do you mean "restack" ive tried everything and its at the point where im gonna go and buy anoher pair of jeans. But thanks for the reply.

Buying a whole new pair of jeans because you don't like the way the right leg stacks seems a bit extreme to me. How bad can it be?

Just found a local store that sells NF. I hadn't thought too much about getting some but I want to support these guys because they are local.

They have mostly WG cuts in

indigo

greencast

and grey...

thinking i'm going to go for the greencast.

Haven't seen a lot of evo pics for them though.

Edited by DismalDuke

wear your pants

dont pull the excess pass your ankles

'fold'/create the stacks to your preference

weird

tumblr_lzf123mOuI1rpn3kao1_500.jpg

kinda fixed

tumblr_m031ymPlMh1rpn3kao1_500.jpg

i just made them the way i liked on my frank2s from the start after experiencing the ugly stacks lol

tumblr_m56sshrasc1rpn3kao1_500.jpg

Here are some pics of my ONI collab with approx. 30 wears. I'll post an update/fit pics when I do the first soak in a month or two. Really, really good fabric and build quality. My 3rd pair of NF and blows everything i've bought previously out of the water. Couldn't even do one button up after the initial soak but sleeping in them for a week loosened them up. Took another week to get comfortable. People irl say they fit well so I'll go by that.

http://imgur.com/a/wiDHC#3Jqta

Edited by rosarkar

the texture on the onis looks so nice

Yeah the fabric is really neat. The weave allows for like 5 or 6 different "heights". I always wondered my pants weren't fading but under direct sunlight you can see how much indigo actually came off the "taller" sections of the fabric. I can't wait to see how my pair evolves over time.

Edited by rosarkar