Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Does anyone have any experience with the NF x Oni? Does the short inseam ruin them or is it still possible for me to get some cuffing/stacking? (i'm 5'6")

i only lost an inch in the inseam after cold soak. im 5'6" as well and have no issues with cuffing or stacking

im not even a manual labor dude.. but all week ive been out in the sun doing super crazy shit in the hemps.. theyre completely broken in.. meaning theyre not even like denim anymore.. shits just too soft.. a little electric blue in the wallet area, not much, as well as the combs..

i plan on wearing them fckn hard, so once i get a good cam, if it gets any better.. pics will go up.. these are super comfy.. even look real fckn class too.. not like denimy.. these are going to last FOREVER.. the nudies ones a few yrs ago were only 20 percent hemp, were light colored, and i believe they lasted just about forever too.. hardware willing..

my other summer jammy jam were the natty indigo revivals.. which, fairly new, had to catch a rinse.. lost a indigo.. feel softer.. super comfy.. but the light color does a shit job of hiding stains/dirt/etc.. plus theres just something about a dark dyed denim catching that electric blue and white contrast (wg's above).. thinking about giving up on these.. just feel like raw denim isnt all just about comfort.. its a job to me.. putting in work.. and its like, is it even worth it? time is valueable to me.. more so than money.. so im thinking in the next couple weeks copping some 14 plus oz's.. thats they way to go, imo.. fck the heat.. maybe some rogues.. too bad jay hasnt stocked baldies yet.. and the sk deep indigos i hear take a lot of work.. id just get the unbrandeds anyway, if i were to do that.. ive already done 2 pairs.. thats a quality jean, fck the haters man..

but yeah.. salted about the revivals.. and not that id recommend anyone buying raw from any bs blipster fashion mill sites like kloop.. the hemps are like a bill on there right now.. only giving heads up, cause jays available sizes are slim pickings, if theyre not sold out completely.. and kloop had a bunch of sizes up, when i checked yesterday.. in fact, they got a lot of n&f on sale right now.. for super cheap?

Does anyone have any experience with the NF x Oni? Does the short inseam ruin them or is it still possible for me to get some cuffing/stacking? (i'm 5'6")

I'm 5' 8" and I have a decent amount of stacking going on after 2 hot soaks. Also, nice deep indigos chunky, I'll try to upload some picture of mine tomorrow if I can remember.

but yeah.. salted about the revivals.. and not that id recommend anyone buying raw from any bs blipster fashion mill sites like kloop.. the hemps are like a bill on there right now.. only giving heads up, cause jays available sizes are slim pickings, if theyre not sold out completely.. and kloop had a bunch of sizes up, when i checked yesterday.. in fact, they got a lot of n&f on sale right now.. for super cheap?

good call. they've got 33% off deep indigos, natural revivals, and hemp blends all in skinny guys. and some of the shirts are only $80

good call. they've got 33% off deep indigos, natural revivals, and hemp blends all in skinny guys. and some of the shirts are only $80

yeah, i slept on the deep indigos.. :( they were the first to go on sale.. now they have a bunch up.. wondering why theyre doing this.. some of those sale products arent even seasonals.. i hope brandons cutting off distro.. also wonder why he was dealing with them in the first place.. my bad, i just have my own personal reasons for hating on kloop.. theyve screwed me pretty bad a couple of times..

Posted · Hidden by jus schilling, May 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jus schilling, May 27, 2012 - No reason given

also.. seen this on a couple of blogs.. http://iconsupply.co.kr/blog/2012/5/3/nakedfamous-cracker.html have no idea what nfxcracker even means.. just know cracker is some korean shit.. and that the pop up stores are fckn cool.. love the denim gallery and the whole set up going on here..

Posted (edited) · Hidden by jus schilling, May 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jus schilling, May 27, 2012 - No reason given

pretty funny.. after the mall scenes.. like halfway thru.. the shit they do.. fun w/ n&f's..

Edited by jus schilling

After soaking they will end up with a lil over 32 inseam. Since you are short it should def work for you! Im 5'11 and i wear mine without any stacks or cuffs. Pretty good denim though!

Anyone have an idea of how much the inseam on the FHXNFXTY will shrink after a hot soak or wash? Been trying to find information on that but no leads so far.

I did a hot soak in the tub and they came out about 32.5". Good thing I've got shortish legs.

if you use only the rep code UNLOCK you can save another 20% on top of the sale price, but have to pay shipping when your order drops under $100. i played around with some other codes looking for 20% and fs but couldnt find anything that worked (for orders under $100, there is one for both above $200) . . . Edited by hawkway

yeah, thats why sometimes when theres not even a sale, i doubt those codes are saviing you much.. especially if you could be dealing with respectable shops that offer free shipping.. and not to mention assistance, to make sure you get into the right product..

did you end up copping anything?

im also going thru with the natty indigos.. the colors just way too dope.. i heard you gotta wear them hard as shit to get any fade action going.. since theyre so light in weight and color.. beat the crap out these bitches..

Edited by jus schilling

yeah, thats why sometimes when theres not even a sale, i doubt those codes are saviing you much.. especially if you could be dealing with respectable shops that offer free shipping.. and not to mention assistance, to make sure you get into the right product..

did you end up copping anything?

im also going thru with the natty indigos.. the colors just way too dope.. i heard you gotta wear them hard as shit to get any fade action going.. since theyre so light in weight and color.. beat the crap out these bitches..

you have to size down on those like crazy, they really stretch a lot. i've been told 2" on top of the vanity sizing from people who own them. i didnt get anything, i really have too much stuff to wear already. i got a pair of ub101 to beat on for the summer. they feel pretty light, but they were so cheap that i'm not scared to mess them up at all, or wash/soak frequently.

suprsingly, they didnt stretch toooo bad.. i went tts and they werent tight to beging with.. and i dont care what anyone says, man.. beating on a pair of ub101 is maaad fun.. been thinking bout doing that too.. and thats the best part.. that theyre so inexpensive, it doesnt even matter.. just make sure you get some character going before you let em touch water tho!

I think the best part of beating my pair of frank2s is the since they're not indigo and don't run like indigo denim that I'm less hindered to do things like biking in my ele2s because that's making the ass look horrible while it's less noticeable on the frank2s