Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Red Core fit pic (these pictures are about a month old)403468_10150142801419967_508069966_1710490_220995520_n.jpg551664_10150142800579967_508069966_1710480_1654351785_n.jpg582476_10150142800694967_508069966_1710482_857911299_n.jpg

559997_10150142800744967_917862984_n.jpg

They got their first knee rip a few days ago while longboarding with my dog (damn you traffic!) so I'll have to post more pics very soon.

yoooo.. and about those hemp blends.. only posting updates because i could find virtually no info on them myself.. after a few days of sleeping in them and some pretty heavy outdoor labor.. these are butter soft! starting to doubt any fade action.. i remember nudie had a similiar pair a few years back.. wear pics show just a lost of indigo and some knee wear.. but these turned out to be really light, soft, and breathable.. perfect summer time jean.. check out blueowl.. jay put them as well as a few other n&f pairs up for sale.. probably a little late on this (the sale).. but all i can say is these are super comfy.. if you can grab em for cheap, def do it..

So what I'm getting out of the last 3 pages is that the WeirdGuy is looser in the thigh than the SkinnyGuy, but pretty much the same in the calf/leg?

So let's say I have skinny thighs (22") and super wide calves (17"), what would be my best choice? I have a pair of Gap selvedge jeans and they're okay in the thigh, but they hug the fuck out of my calves and make me look short. I would really rather not get the SlimGuy cus those are too baggy for me. I like the way WGs fit on most people, but most people don't have these fuckin gas tank calves <_<

Try weird guys but size up to compinsate for your calves maybe? Or even do the same with skinny guys. My weird guy 21oz don't seem too restrictive on the calves and they're a size to small. You would just need to try them really if you're that unsure.

So what I'm getting out of the last 3 pages is that the WeirdGuy is looser in the thigh than the SkinnyGuy, but pretty much the same in the calf/leg?

So let's say I have skinny thighs (22") and super wide calves (17"), what would be my best choice? I have a pair of Gap selvedge jeans and they're okay in the thigh, but they hug the fuck out of my calves and make me look short. I would really rather not get the SlimGuy cus those are too baggy for me. I like the way WGs fit on most people, but most people don't have these fuckin gas tank calves <_<

try some momotaro . . . most of their stuff is looser in the legs, even their slimmer fit (thigh) stuff like the 201. My skinnyguy collabs are really really big in the legs, especially the lower leg. Idk if that is something special from the 34w+ or what. A lot of the ones I have seen on here noticeably taper from the knee down, but mine dont. Then again they aren't soaked, and wont be for a while. Edited by hawkway

I've got a friend who also has "gas tank calves" and he has no problem with the WeirdGuy. Try em out and decide for yourself...

I sized up 1 from my usual weird guy size

elephant 2

x0wra8.png

10dijrs.png

34rt3x4.png

2rdalph.png

man, I'm looking to achieve a fit like that. I'm very skinny, 56 kg (123 lbs) and 176 cm (5'7"). should I buy sg or wg to achieve a fit like that or the one from the post above by hugo? and what size? my waist is 30". my problem with sg is the low rise. I'm used to wear jeans with at least 10" rise. low rise tends to make my legs look freaking long. with wg, the problem is the thigh. the smallest they provide is 11.5" while my current jeans' thigh is 10.5" and it fits fine. would WG make my thigh area baggy? here is the jeans fit (don't mind the overall fit):

z3vG0.jpg

Edited by budisudaryo

umm i want to ask..

i want to buy naked and famous but i want the " easy to break" type

because i use them only in weekend

which one better NF deep indigo or elephant 2?

or any suggestion?

ty

both are good since they are heavy denim. but because they are heavy, if it is summer where you live now, they will be uncomfortable to wear because of the heat. broken twill skinny/slimguy fade fast as well.

Left hand twill is also a reasonably light denim. It's been hot and humid here in Toronto this week and I've been living in my N&FxMomotaro WGs. Gets any hotter and it's back to the LHTs for me.

umm i want to ask..

or any suggestion?

ty

both are good since they are heavy denim. but because they are heavy, if it is summer where you live now, they will be uncomfortable to wear because of the heat. broken twill skinny/slimguy fade fast as well.

Er, in my experience the Deep Indigo and Broken Twill took the longest to ''break'' and get proper fades out of.

Elephant 2 is pretty good for heavy denim (should look great and fade at a pretty good speed), but then again it IS heavy denim so if you're wearing it during the summer keep that in mind. My natural indigos took a decent amount of time to fade but they look AMAZING and were so comfortable to wear.

In my opinion, I'd get one of the collaborations. My Momotaro and Onis have both faded beautifully so quickly. If you look around on N&Fs blogs or facebook, you'll see Bahzad's FHs after 4 months and one soak. They look pretty amazing too.

My other suggestion would be a pair of the Left Hand Twills. Super comfortable to wear, lighter, and should fade at a decent speed (faster than deep indigos anyways). Oh, usually, the tighter you go the faster you'll get fades. Therefore, slimguy would not be the best choice, sizing down in Weird Guys or going TTS in Skinny Guys would be.

Just wondering, anybody have any info on the SlimGuy Painter's Shirt? Heard about it today but couldn't find any good official info. Is it exactly the same fabric as the pants? Anybody have any evo on the pants?

Edited by Poonjo

umm i want to ask..

or any suggestion?

ty

If you want easier to break, then I suggest Left Hand Twill or Broken Twill.

hakway

poonjo

dhalgren

thank you for the advices

ohh elephant 2 is heavyweight... ic ic and i live in indonesia, its so hot here, and i never wear heavy denim i think i wont wear the heavyweight, and the deep indigo takes long time to fade...

maybe i'll try the weirdguy left hand twill