Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Posted · Hidden by HufPuff, May 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by HufPuff, May 15, 2012 - No reason given

damn it i should have sized down for my sg ele2.. <_<

if anyone gots a size 28 they want to trade for 29 hemmed 33. its pretty much brand new

short inseams won't happen again. expect 36"-37" for future collabo jeans.

Awesome, I'll definitely pick them up! Thanks for the info.

I'm just trying to share what I see bro. No need to be all on me. Just a few months ago you were new to the Raw Denim scene and we all welcomed you and gave you advice. And here you are now trampling over the community's benevolence.

not really. you're just a shitposting troll trying to get a rise out of people here, and on hypebeast. get a life dude.

he's also a faggot who forgot to photoshop the name of the tab that says his web page is viewing volcom chinos . . .

Not to mention he used the picture from karmaloop.

This may be one of the greatest posts ever, thank you for your useless contribution.

My N&F and Big Johns are coming up on almost a year old. Figure I could wash them now, but when people reffer to washing them after 6 months of more do they mean soak more? Or soak in detergent? Or just wash like anythign else in a machine?

My N&F and Big Johns are coming up on almost a year old. Figure I could wash them now, but when people reffer to washing them after 6 months of more do they mean soak more? Or soak in detergent? Or just wash like anythign else in a machine?

i guess normal options are a hot soak, or cold soak with tap water in a clean bucket or bathtub. most soaks i imagine are in cold water, unless you are looking for them to shrink as much as possible.

if you want to hang on to the indigo as much as possible, cold water would be best, as well as adding some woolite dark detergent, but that would probably be considered a wash.

i think most people do cold soaks more frequently (one, two, three times during the year) and then wash every year / year point five or whatever.

it's your denim, so it's really up to you. a one hour cold soak in the bathtub might give you what you are looking for, since you've waited so long to keep the contrast going.

def. post pics of before and after, a lot of people here, even the trolls, have the bj collabs, so it would be nice to see a pair all faded up.

dont know man, but I can tell you that I have been wearing them practically everyday since christmas and that I haven't been regardful with them.

cycling to university, sitting on my ass there walking around, just all the odd, everyday stuff you normally do in your jeans..

did you do an initial soak when you got them?