Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Just to clear something up which might not be aware of, N&F about 2 years ago released a stiff 21oz jean. This wasn't the elephant series. They faded out really quiet nicely, simliar to the ones pictured above.

the pics up above Look like the BIG collab they did a while back

but they also made a regular 21oz around the same time too i think

the pics up above Look like the BIG collab they did a while back

but they also made a regular 21oz around the same time too i think

Same denim, they were released at the same time.

BiG collab has a different patch and chain stitching, other than that I'm pretty sure they're identical. The AMAZING pair posted above is said denim.

NYC folks, I need your advice. By the time I found the Tweed Fills on sale they did not have my size left in the WG, so I got the slim guy. Ok with the top fit, but not loving the 17.5" leg opening at the cuff. I would like to narrow this to 16". My local tailor is reasonable, but not great with jeans.

Is there anyone in NY you would trust to do this alteration and is not very expensive.

Red Core worn by Mr. Chris Benson for about 5 months

Yup, I can tell you guys these are a really wicked pair of denim, the colour fades into a beautiful red hue. Really something different, which N&F is known for. I'm sure if I were to keep them longer the red would have become more noticeable but as mentioned I had them for 5 months. I did however slide down the side of a rock face while traipsing around the Canadian Shield last fall which accounted to some really quick fades!

Edited by Chris Benson

NYC folks, I need your advice. By the time I found the Tweed Fills on sale they did not have my size left in the WG, so I got the slim guy. Ok with the top fit, but not loving the 17.5" leg opening at the cuff. I would like to narrow this to 16". My local tailor is reasonable, but not great with jeans.

Is there anyone in NY you would trust to do this alteration and is not very expensive.

i think alteration is a bad idea.

change the shape of the jean. just my cents

Lots of people asking for fit pics on the Weird Guy High so here you go.. size 30 indigo selvedge.

2m6toxs.jpg

back of those jeans are ugly as hell. Need to find a bigger guy to model that fit

Send me those in a 34 and I'll model the fit :)