Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I got myself a pair of weird guy elephant2 sz33...

not sure the measurements are correct? how does blueowl measure them?

ordered from revolve so I can send them back, but upon first try they did not fit. maybe part of the fact is that they're 22oz

Here is how we measure: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/01/blue-owl-measuring-guide-denim.html

Elephants are stiff and take a while to break in, but they will stretch with work. If you like the fit in the thigh and calf area, but just can't button all the way, you are probably good to go. E-mail me if you need further sizing advice. Best, Jay - Blue Owl

hey, thanks a lot!

couldn't find that measuring guide on your site.

33 were a bit difficult to button, thighs were tight and i can't hit parallel if i squat.

going to try the 34s

If you can button all the way, you have the right size. It will take 2-3 weeks of wear, but thigh will stretch 1/4" or more to give you some room. If you size up to 34 they will look good brand new, but after 3 months of wear after they stretch you might find the 34 to be too slouchy and loose in the thighs. Just think about it a bit more before you make a final decision. Denim will stretch, this one just takes more time than others.

If you can button all the way, you have the right size. It will take 2-3 weeks of wear, but thigh will stretch 1/4" or more to give you some room. If you size up to 34 they will look good brand new, but after 3 months of wear after they stretch you might find the 34 to be too slouchy and loose in the thighs. Just think about it a bit more before you make a final decision. Denim will stretch, this one just takes more time than others.

yeah I'd want the thigh to be a little loose. The 33 I could not hit parallel even. hah

can someone help explain why when I lay my levi's 511 on top of my weird guys they are the same size but the 511's seem to fit slimmer than my WG??

I like the fit, just need them a tad slimmer. Currently wearing a size 29 but thinking about getting size 27 next or try going for the SkG cut in either 27 or 28

Atrium x Naked & Famous just released a collab entitled "Je T’Adore Tout Nue" (translated "I adore you Naked"). Of course available exclusively in WG only.

This pair of slim fit tapered leg jeans are crafted of exclusive Japanese selvedge denim, a reproduced version of a vintage army fabric that features an army green wash aesthetic. Moreover, the pants feature five pocket details, essential belt loops, zip fly fastening and joint branded patch. Combining quality, practicality and style, this new drop is perfect for any casual outfits

atrium-naked-famous-je-tadore-tout-nue-denim-1.jpg

atrium-naked-famous-je-tadore-tout-nue-denim-2.jpg

atrium-naked-famous-je-tadore-tout-nue-denim-3.jpg

Source

Buy at Atrium for $200

A bit confused here but,

RevolveClothing seems to have a full stock of the N&F x Big John colllabs for $265. I thought they were a Barneys exclusive and pretty much gone already. So I really don't know how Revolve got them. Wish I had the money to get them would be a great pickup.

But here they are, get them quick

Edited by Iwmmm

I wish the jeans would fit. I tried both a 33 and 34 in WG Elephant2 (fucking sick denim/color, IMO) but they were way too tight. The 36 waist would allow the thighs some breathing room but also need a higher rise.

A higher rise jean in the same fabric would be tits.

I wish the jeans would fit. I tried both a 33 and 34 in WG Elephant2 (fucking sick denim/color, IMO) but they were way too tight. The 36 waist would allow the thighs some breathing room but also need a higher rise.

A higher rise jean in the same fabric would be tits.

Kind of the same problem I have 30 in WGs have a small rise and just enough room for thighs, waist is a bit big, usually okay. But 31 in WGs is good rise, great thigh, but way to big of a waist, Sucks having a disproportionate body.