Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

are you friggin kidding me??? There is NOTHING "vintage" about them at all. I don't understand all the "well it's decent" comments, they look totally bogus because the elements he added were so evenly spread out. That was the biggest give-away, no body has perfectly spaced out distressing all over the jeans, you have more or less in certain spots. And don't think this is a rant from a purist against pre-distressing. I've always thought Gilded Age did a good fake job so if it's good I'll admit it. But this guy looks like he makes pre-distressing for H&M jeans...deliberately fake looking.

How would you size on these?

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7996404

A 32 would fit me perfectly but I've read on other forums that a 32 is more ideal for true 33 and 34s. I won't be washing these often at all. I'd wear them more for formal occasions. Should I just stick with a 32? How should I size these?

How would you size on these?

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7996404

A 32 would fit me perfectly but I've read on other forums that a 32 is more ideal for true 33 and 34s. I won't be washing these often at all. I'd wear them more for formal occasions. Should I just stick with a 32? How should I size these?

size down at least 1. mine stretched out one size in 2 weeks of wear.

Hi

Sorry to disturb you all

I plan to buy Japanese Heritage Selvage

I already tried the SKinny guy size 32 but it still feel a lil bit big and also not too tight for Skinny Cut, and also i already tried the 30 which is i can't buttoned a single button at all. Now do you think for best fit should i take the Skinny 31 or Weird Guy 30 ?or maybe you have other suggestion

Thanks a lot

Hi

Sorry to disturb you all

I plan to buy Japanese Heritage Selvage

I already tried the SKinny guy size 32 but it still feel a lil bit big and also not too tight for Skinny Cut, and also i already tried the 30 which is i can't buttoned a single button at all. Now do you think for best fit should i take the Skinny 31 or Weird Guy 30 ?or maybe you have other suggestion

Thanks a lot

Skinny, 31. Seems like the most obvious and sensible thing to do, or is that just me?

I totally agree! They looked awful to me.

It was like watching a baby seal being clubbed to death!! I remember watching (being forced to watch, because I was in the room with my wife) an episode of "Queer eye" and they were talking about distressing jeans. At least they had the decency to do it to an older pair of shit jeans like Rock & Republic.

Someone has to be rolling over in their grave.

Just an update on the Paul Rose line

Found this on Silvetto, 2 shirts, 2 jeans, and a pair of overalls.

Price point seems to be a bit higher than N&F, but then again this is a Swedish site, so not 100% sure if that is just their increase, or SRP?

From PRJ 326 14oz Selvage Denim

6414_20118025125058369315.jpg

6414_20118025125114213219.jpg

Desciption:

"PRJ 326 is a fit from Paul Rose Products, a Canadian brand that made ​​work clothes in the 60's to the 80's, and now two generations later, again produced by Brandon Svarc, whose grandfather, Paul Svarc founded the label 50 years ago.

This model is a classic denim pant in a five pocket style with a straight leg and button fly. Made by a Japanese 14oz redline selvage and sewn in Canada. Easy on the details but still a really nice tribute to the 50/60s functional work pants."

I just want to know US store Price point, because to be honest, $220usd is too much for a pair of jeans with no background information, seems a bit basic as well.

In response to my own question two posts above, in regards to the pricing:

I did some looking around to see their pricing on LVC and it seems that they have about a 35% increase on these from other stores I have seen like Cultizm, so if that's the case, then the Paul Rose jeans would really be about $145usd, not $220, which seems a lot better.

Of course, however, this is just speculatory.