Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I soaked a pair for a customer 2 days ago, size 28. Started waist line 31" and shrank down to 30". Larger sizes will shrink differently. I would recommend purchasing your normal N&F WG size if you plan to hot soak, size down 1 if you plan to wear dry.

As a seller of unsanforised denim you're not meant to encourage the noobs by suggesting not-saoking is a feasible option! You're meant to enlighten them from their caveman never-wash ways!!

Just checked the Oni out @ Barney's Beverly Hills. They really are great in person. Best denim I've seen N&F source yet (or collaborate with).

The tag says they will shrink 5% in width and length. The Barney's employee suggested they will shrink 1/2 size. Obviously there has been no advice as to stretch either.

Anybody with better math skills have an interpretation on how much these will indeed shrink?

not to say that it will shrink a ton, but i wouldn't trust any barneys employee with denim...

Really? Mine really dont feel all that rigid as for the heavy feeling I kinda expect that when wearing 22ozs lol but yeah for a heavyweight denim I was expecting it to be way more uncomfortable. (This is my first heavyweight pair though =O so just my 2 cents)

not to say that it will shrink a ton, but i wouldn't trust any barneys employee with denim...

Totally agree with you, that's why I posted on here. I had to tell him they were unsanforized. Anyway, Jay @ BlueOwl cleared any confusion up. Seems they shrink and inch but he still recommends going true to normal weird guy sizing, which for me is down 2 sizes. I'll be getting a 28, I normally wear skinny guy type fits so I want to get them as tight as possible.

Sorry for confussion, this shot is collab 1 "skinny guy"

7991000.5b.jpg

This shot is the nes collab 2 "weird guy"

7991000.3b.JPG

The new collab has pink selvedge and pink inseams. Much better detailed photos will be available once the denims arrive in store later this month.

And still no pink inseam...

How stupid am I, I obviously meant one thing and said the other. Pink selvage was the thing I was referring too.

By the way, the selvage on the NFxMomo looks somewhat reddish, not the pink Momotaro is known for. And it is somewhat off, compared to what the selvage on Momo's look like.

But either way, nice pair!

Off of their website.

"We’ve heard your email requests and have finally released some great denim jackets! The fit is a classic denim jacket fit, cropped and slim. All are made with felled seam super clean construction, and are all of course Made in Canada."

3 new jackets are available now:

- Natural Indigo Selvedge Denim – 12.5oz vintage style denim that will fade like an old-school workmans jacket. Matte copper oxide buttons.

- Black Power-Stretch Denim – 12oz super dark black with 5% elastane. USA military anti-reflective black matte buttons.

- Indigo Denim – 10oz lightweight mid-indigo color denim jacket. Iron color buttons.

Available now in Canada at Holt Renfrew and other fine stores.

Available now in USA at Barneys New York and Barneys COOP stores nationwide.

Big images.

Click 1

Click 2

Click 3