Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Please explain?

When you take your jeans off for the night, get some thick pens and jam them through the the button holes. If the pens are thick enough, they'll stretch the denim and it will make buttoning up your fly much easier. If you don't have wide pens, put a couple or few normal size pens in each. This will make it much easier to button up the jeans and will save your fingers. I've had my fingers ripped up and bruised before by a pair of heavy weights. The denim was just too stiff to get the buttons through and using the pens for a couple of nights in a row really helped.

Heads up Bay Area

Azelea boutique in SF will be holding a trunk show featuring Naked&Famous from 1-5pm this Saturday. It'll also include a meet & greet with Brandon, a raffle to win a free pair of N&F denim, Brandon will also be doing denim origami as a gift with purchase.

Wish I could go but I have wedding to attend

When you take your jeans off for the night, get some thick pens and jam them through the the button holes. If the pens are thick enough, they'll stretch the denim and it will make buttoning up your fly much easier. If you don't have wide pens, put a couple or few normal size pens in each. This will make it much easier to button up the jeans and will save your fingers. I've had my fingers ripped up and bruised before by a pair of heavy weights. The denim was just too stiff to get the buttons through and using the pens for a couple of nights in a row really helped.

Oh alright, I was picturing it as something totally different. But will try that as my side on my index finger is getting scratched up pretty bad when trying to button them up.

Nice fit, Bokkepoot. Did you get those hemmed?

With heavy denim like that, I like to put pens in the botton holes over night to stretch them out a little. It really saves your fingers from getting beaten up when buttoning and unbuttoning the fly.

Good idea, my fingers still hurt from trying to button them. Kudos to you Bokke, I can't get the first in atm.

I'm suprised there aren't more people with elephant 2's on here also anyone have good progress on the elephant 1's for the sake of it?

I have E2s, no noticeable wear as of yet after about a week of wear. Maybe will update in mid September. They are stiff as fuck though so didn't really wear them in public, just around the house to unloosen them up a bit, and so I could actually button each button up, my fingers wear beaten up after trying to get them bitches together. lOl.

we ever going to see the elephant 2 released in SkinnyGuy? it's been allegedly on the way for a little while now, anyone have any insight here?

Production was delayed. Comes out of production September 9. In stores about September 15th.

I have E2s, no noticeable wear as of yet after about a week of wear. Maybe will update in mid September. They are stiff as fuck though so didn't really wear them in public, just around the house to unloosen them up a bit, and so I could actually button each button up, my fingers wear beaten up after trying to get them bitches together. lOl.

Post a fit pic!