Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Just got my Slim Guys in Raised/Flannel, mostly fine but since my thighs are huge, little tight around that area. I sized down 1, from a 31-->30. But hoping they will stretch up a bit, given they are 14oz'ers.

Some fit pics, taken on Blackberry so forgive the quality.

5957991649_9d81465e47_z.jpg

5957991631_d516295c71_z.jpg

5957991625_142fffbea4_z.jpg

Just bought my first pair of n&f denim, had a question about fit for these. I got a pair of the momotaro/n&f collab skinny guy. How much does the skinny guy stretch? I have two sizes right now and am going to return one of them. One is TTS and fits well right now with no room to spare, the other is one is a size down and there's no way i can button the top button. The cut on the TTS one looks good as is and the size down one is pretty damn skinny. How much will these stretch? If I can't button the top right now, will these eventually stretch in the waist as well as the thighs? If I keep the TTS one is it going to eventually be too big everywhere?

thanks. tts it is then. what's the general consensus on the momotaro/n&f collab anyways? i assume denim quality is somewhere in between the two brands, but more close to n&f quality than momotaro. does the denim fade nicely?

They fade nicely...some pretty cool electric blue colors showing through on mine which are about to hit the 6-month mark. I started out with a true to size pair and ended up sizing down 1, but I have pretty skinny legs. They did stretch enough...they are still a tight button at the waist but are easy on easy off - I'd say they stretch about 3/4" in the waist. They are cool jeans and the details are great. I'm waiting until after my first soak to post pics.

i've got a pair of 19 oz. elephant skinny guys that i've done a hot soak after about 4-5 months because i wanted to shrink them up and it did to some extent, but i wouldn't mind them being a little more snug. what would be the best option at this point? what will happen if i do a machine wash and throw them in the dryer? i'm assuming they'll just come out super wrinkled?

I wouldn't put raws in the dryer if you still want to work on fades. It softens the denim and fading will be much, much more difficult to achieve. I ruined my first pair of raws by doing this. Why not try air drying them outside in direct sunlight for a few hours? That heat will help shrink them up a bit.

in my dryer i have a rack you can put in there to dry shoes, would it help to lay them on that, not have them wrinkle and shrink them?

The worst that will happen from tumble drying is two-fold: First, it will knock out the honeycombs and any other creases that have set - second, it may produce a new crease down the legs of the jeans from the tumble dry. This is why I never tumble dry any pants.

IMO I think Weird Guy is the fit for Naked & Famous. The Skinny fit for N&F is not as good as those of APC or Nudie's. I've had the Skinny Guy and Weird Guy, and although I prefer the Skinny Guy over the weird guy. I believe the weird guy is N&F's signature fit.

IMO I think Weird Guy is the fit for Naked & Famous. The Skinny fit for N&F is not as good as those of APC or Nudie's. I've had the Skinny Guy and Weird Guy, and although I prefer the Skinny Guy over the weird guy. I believe the weird guy is N&F's signature fit.

Thats the fit closest to my best fitting pair. i need some

Skinny Guy is a good fit. Weird Guy sized down two gets pretty similar to Skinny Guy to me. I saw the Oni's in person as well. They are going to be sick. As far as I know: unsanforized, weird guy only, Barney's exclusive.

Unsanforized:D:D:D:D:D I hope im in need for a new pair when they come out. Do you know if Oni is handling all of the manufacturing like the past n&f collabs?