Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

^yes... couldnt agree more...

i just want to show y'all that massive stacks are not horrible things ;)

@rusholmeruffian; thanks, i got M65 at thrift store. it says US army man's field (i guess it's not old enough to be called vintage but i'm happy with size XXS)

Not denim, but I picked these up for the cheap... Just looking for some feedback on the fit. Slim guy brown canvas sized down 2. Size 30...

5919495455_8dc0334911.jpg

5919491735_967a2a4a60.jpg

Cheers all!

Those look really nice, did u pick up off of plndr? i saw them and didnt know if sizing down 2 with canvas would work.

^yes... couldnt agree more...

i just want to show y'all that massive stacks are not horrible things ;)

@rusholmeruffian; thanks, i got M65 at thrift store. it says US army man's field (i guess it's not old enough to be called vintage but i'm happy with size XXS)

When i let my jeans stack over a few inches, they just look out of control, not like peoples stacks i see around here. How do you keep your stacks looking clean?

so i bought the deep indigos...great denim but super long and im stepin on the back of em...is it gonna be like that the whole time or they gonna settle?

Shrink them. If you've already done that then cuff them or hem them.

Does anyone know if the Chambray Skinny guys stretch? They are only 10oz so just curious, as I am tempted to buy a pair with a 30 waist when I usually wear 30.5/31.

I sized down on a pair of chambray slimguys and had to sell them because they were too tight and did not stretch. Because they were so light in both weight and color you could basically see the outline of my dingus. It's a bummer because I wish i had them for this summer.

Those look really good!!! We need more pics in this thread!

Anyone have any fit pics of any of their button ups?

I love how their button ups fit, I ordered one flannel a few months ago and get compliments when i wear it, I'll post a fit pic next time i wear it

I have the grey chambray, but it has definitely been way too hot to wear it. :(

I have the plaid that is red green black & blue, i have wanted to pick up another but i feel like i can't at retail. I got mine off plndr for $35. I agree about it being too hot as well.