Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

2nd wash yesterday. progress pics. yup.

real dirty before the wash

4500762483_23da8cdea6.jpg

post soak and dry. kinda losing interest in these lately.

4500762653_933ac32b7c.jpg

4501397466_b7a6f9da13.jpg

4501397594_5ec1d0203f.jpg

4500763429_f4fe38f23f.jpg

took some natural sunlight fit pics today.

IMG_8088-Version2.jpg?t=1270769133

IMG_8092-Version2.jpg?t=1270769187

this one is a bit out of focus, but fading is shown pretty well.

IMG_8097-Version2.jpg?t=1270769111

Z.... awesome work / camera-work as always. you claim you're "losing interest in these already" ( i dont blame you, i'd prob be rocking the 007s every single day as well) immediately before your best pic!

the blue your N&F are fading too almost look like the "flat head electric blue" but not as intense.... more subtle and therefore way more chill.... way more "wearable" without such noticeable fades.

i know yours are deep indigo and i hope my regular indigos turn out half as well-- even though mine have about as much wear (maybe more) than yours.

also diggin the jacket... not necessarily the finish (shiny) but i have a sick HUGO hoodie that i love that is the same awesome burgundy color that i love to rock with my N&F. very BAM, if you will

morale of the story: i say you keep rockin these bitches till they fall apart. youre getin some nice thigh/ knee fades and i dont see anyone else putting in some decent work

props for holding it down. when i get a hold of a good camera (mid may) ill try to contribute..really cant wait to take pics of my pair. they are regular indigos so nothing too special, but ive been workin hard on em and after the first wash (~1 month ago) the fades are starting to come in much more clearly. SOOON!

{{You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to -Z- again.}}

Thanks for the kind words yo..I'm gonna wear them till they crumble for sure, just wishing my 007s or skulls were faded, that's all! Anyways, these are in the closet for now they have a nice hole in the crotch which I don't want taking over. Found an old cone mills selvage work bib that I chopped up for patching material. Just need to find a decent tailor...

How should i size on the weird guys, im normally a 29, should i size up or down? do they stretch much?

it depends on your build but I would recommend going TTS. however "TTS" in N&F actually means sizing down 2 because the tagged size is 2" smaller than the jeans would measure.

so if you got a tagged 29 they would be 31s to start with, which would be huge. I would recommend 27, then. But at the same time, 29 is a pretty small size so you may be able to get away with a 26, as people often say to size down one (read: 3). its basically the same sizing as apcs. i think the thighs on the WGs are plenty tight and would not recommend sizing down below your true waist but thats up to you. when i got mine they were pretty tight in the waist and stretched out 2 whole sizes= to 4 sizes above tagged size.

hope that helps

it depends on your build but I would recommend going TTS. however "TTS" in N&F actually means sizing down 2 because the tagged size is 2" smaller than the jeans would measure.

so if you got a tagged 29 they would be 31s to start with, which would be huge. I would recommend 27, then. But at the same time, 29 is a pretty small size so you may be able to get away with a 26, as people often say to size down one (read: 3). its basically the same sizing as apcs. i think the thighs on the WGs are plenty tight and would not recommend sizing down below your true waist but thats up to you. when i got mine they were pretty tight in the waist and stretched out 2 whole sizes= to 4 sizes above tagged size.

hope that helps

I'm pretty sure N&F don't make smaller than a 28 for men. I wear my 28 Weird Guys and I'm a 29'' true waist. They a little looser than others here, but are really comfy.

If anyone wants a pair of weird guys indigo size 31 I will sell them super cheap. I soaked them and now they are just too tight in the thighs for my taste. I posted some pics a while back then soaked them and now they are just sitting in my closet. 30 bucks plus shipping cost if anyone wants. I have pay pal

after reading a few sizing posts I want to add that I went TTS with these, I am 5'11" and weight 175 lbs. I work out but my legs are not huge....in my opinion size down 1 at most unless you are super skinny...yes they stretch but they shrink a lot

Z: sweet jacket!!! I don't want to rip your style but what brand is that

Hey guys, I just bought a set of N&F size 32 slim guys, and while they are a good denim, I bought them when they were a decent fit, not very tight at all, and now that they are expanding I don't really enjoy how they are fitting, too loose for my liking. Should I return them and get a size 31 or a 30? I still have a few days left before I do this, and I want to make sure I don't buy jeans that won't stretch enough to be comfy for me.

has anyone gotten a new pair of n&f's lately? it seems they're using the same cheapo buttons as Unbranded denim which is notorious for popping off (personal experience)

anyone gotten button problems on newer pairs?

I just got my slimgirls & mine popped off on the first wear. i emailed them but they havent gotten back to me.

Here are some pics of my new pickup, Naked & Famous Slim Guy size 32, I wanted some 31 so they could be tighter in the waist, but they wouldn't take them back unfortunately. These should do for now though.

either you are 7"0" tall, or those are a really short inseam. damn.

oh, and fit pics with SHOES! help give a better idea of the fit, cuz right now, i'd say they're too short.

and i don't wanna see your damn feet...just saying.

Nice fit good job. What kind of wallet is that?

Ps sweet Miley poster lol

Thanks, Hollows made it, hes on sufu. pm me if you need more info/pics on it.

ahha and yahhhhh, my gf's good friend gave it me, dont askkk :P

Critic,

What N&F cut are you wearing? Weirdguy or slimguy? Is that the revival denim?

neither actually, i decided to see how the fit would be if i sized up on the skinnyguy and i actually ended up liking it a lot.

Thanks, Hollows made it, hes on sufu. pm me if you need more info/pics on it.

ahha and yahhhhh, my gf's good friend gave it me, dont askkk :P

oh tru i liked Hollows stuff but I decided to go with Corter. Eric is making my wallet right now actually.

My roommate has a Hannah Montana night light so imnot really judging lol