Bernhard Willhelm mens F/W 08.09 lookbook

multicolor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats all the photos

this is one of those presentations where it is difficult to tell exactly what we will see in the store.. like for example, there are no shoes.. and several of the guys just have leotards on.

But i DO also see several really niiice things. The sweatshirts are good and I would love to own that large grey hoodie with fringe (at the top of post 3)

also this isnt all of the pics, there are others an most of the stuff i like is from those other pics.

really? i checked catwalking and thats all there was (i got these from the fashion spot) besides this one

2i724ue.jpg

well if so totem will post all of them

i always love the shoes hopefully the other pics will have those

Bit conservative compared to last season but I really like it.... although i'd only consider wearing a few of the outerwear pieces. I also love how he's kept the line ""sexy"" while not being overly erotic

instead of boring gay stuff?

i liked bw up til 2008... his stuff this year looks really forced and thematic

ok that's fair. i thought you meant you just hate him in general. i agree this season is kinda boring, but he has put out some super super good stuff in the past. i liked fw last year a lot.