NYC Nom De Guerre

Yellow Pikmin

If you don't know already....

Just opened... Clothing shop called Nom De Guerre, on Broadway at

Bleecker (NYC) SE corner. underground (next to the Swatch store).

Unmarked.

Great clothes (mens and womens) by Rogan, Levis red label, etc, and

super limited nike trainers. *Super* friendly staff. Really cool space;

totally covert, industrial clothing boutique.

• 4 weeks later...

could you give me more details about theproducts that the shop carries?

I am planning to goto N.Y.C in Decmeber..

I wonder when the sales is going to start in N.Y.C..Is it after the Boxing Day?

And where is the best place to buy jeans?

I mean like the Japanese one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I can't bring myself to shell out $60 for a Rogan t-shirt, when all they're doing at the moment is reifing cholo style.

FWIW, though, Nom de Guerre did have a nice set of Rogan "NEW YORK CITY" t's (black on white, white on black) and one which read GOD SPEED across the shoulders in OE script thugstyle when i was last there, and if one *were* inclined to shell out said $60 you could do a lot worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Rogan's t-shirts are overpriced - but I did buy the GOD SPEED one and it's hella comfortable. I can tell you I picked up some straight leg Rogan jeans (not the much weirder baggier ones) and they ARE worth the price. They fit great and are as soft as butter.

Edited by witznyc on Feb 19, 2004 at 01:24 PM

i liked the store. they had real nice tee's. they have Surface To Air, from the botique in Paris.

plus a bunch of other cool tee's too. good sneakers. they also have good denim and other clothes too.

does anyone know where i can buy maharishi in ny? i really love their camo designs.

thanks.

avec etoiles

• 4 weeks later...

I was in there a few weeks ago and there was this sweatshirt that kicked ass. It zipped all the way to the top of the hood and was made from some crazy material, almost like foam. Does anyone know what brand it was, or at least what that material is?

thanks

• 1 month later...

i like this place but its too expensive for the stuff...

but the noah sweatshirts are nice and heavy...the rogan stuff is good (rogan always fit me well)...and they have prps which is nice.

surprisingly, the guys who work there are pretty nice.

• 3 weeks later...

i stopped by two days ago. damn near all of the bapes sold out except for two pairs, from at least 12 different colors. i picked up the ojas x mhi white hoody. it is so sick. the sneakers they have are good, but dave's has the basically same uk releases for 15 dollars cheaper. $400 for a pair of hemps? that's crazy, people were camping out in front of supreme around 3:00pm the day before the release.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...